[98] Unbiological

Enzo looks stunned and sad at the same time until his eyes land on Flavio who's relaxing in the sun on one of the chairs. Flavio has his eyes closed and is completely relaxed, unaware of the little boy moving closer.

Ciro is standing on the field, watching the scene unfold with a smile on his face.

Bruno whispers, "He's going to sit with Flavio."

Ciro nods, waiting to see how Flavio will respond.

Enzo climbs onto the chair and on top of Flavio, snuggling against Flavio's warm chest with a sigh. Flavio's eyes shoot open and he looks down at the little boy in shock. A slow smile appears on his face as he wraps his arms around Enzo, closing his eyes and relaxing again.

Ciro softly says: "That looks way too sweet."

Bruno says: "Come on brother. Let's play soccer. Dino, Matteo and Lucas are ready to go."

Ciro turns around and runs towards the goal. He stands in it with his arms wide, shooting all the guys a dirty look.

Lucas chuckles and shoots the ball towards Ciro with all his might. Ciro manages to catch it and throws it away. Matteo and Lucas chase after it and Bruno tackles Dino while they wait for the young boys to come back.

Dino yells: "Hey! We're on the same team, you idiot!"

"Heck no! I don't want to be on your team. Besides you're my little brother, I'm always allowed to tease you."

Ciro laughs, "Watch it! The real stars are approaching! Get up, Dino!"

Matteo and Lucas pass the ball to each other while getting closer to the goal. Lucas passes the ball to Matteo, who kicks the ball hard. Ciro stretches out but the ball only grazes his fingertips. The ball flies into the net and Bruno lifts Matteo up to celebrate. Dino puts Lucas on his shoulders and runs around cheering.

Ciro is sitting in the grass, laughing, and enjoying the relaxed atmosphere. He looks at Flavio and smiles as he finds him cuddling Enzo. Lexy gives Matteo a thumbs up and walks into the house with Pia on her arm.

---

Logan sits Scorpia down on the bench at the end of the garden and sits down next to her. He wraps his arm around her and pulls her closer. He looks deep into her eyes, "What were you curious about Bonnie?"

He strokes her cheek with his fingers as he waits for her answer. She drowns in his grey eyes and swallows. She moves closer and presses her lips on his. He kisses her back slowly and chuckles. "Are you trying to distract me?"

Scorpia nods and blushes. "But that doesn't work of course. I was curious about your new outfit for Bruno and Lexy's wedding. Because I saw a picture of Lucas in a kilt."

Logan grins and kisses her wildly. He pulls her onto his lap and rests his hands on her ass. He kisses her chin, sliding his lips and tongue down to her neck.

"Mmm Logannn."

"Mmm Bonnie. Still my favorite way to hear my name."

He bites her neck playfully. "Do you want to see a picture of me in a kilt? It's an old photo though."

Scorpia runs her fingers through his hair and nods.

He pulls his phone from his pocket and searches for the picture on his social media. He finds it and turns the screen towards Scorpia.

Scorpia looks at it and blushes, the red reaching all the way up to the roots of her hair. She puts her hand on her chest and mumbles, "My God. Logan."