[65] Honey

Scorpia wakes up and has trouble breathing. She opens one eye and sees a tiny scorpion. Her brain needs a minute to work out what she's seeing. She opens her other eye and feels around with her hands. She strokes a naked back and ass. She chuckles softly as she starts to realize what's going on.

Logan is lying on top of her, between her legs and with his head above hers as he snores softly. She licks his tattoo slowly and he moans a little. She runs her nails over his ass and feels a shiver run through his body.

He lifts his head a tiny bit and Scorpia takes a shaky breath. "Bonnie? Oh hell!" He pushes himself up on his hands and hovers above her as his eyes try to focus. "Oh god Bonnie. Did I lie on top of you all night?"

Scorpia tries to move and her face shows her discomfort. "Uhm, I'm afraid so. I feel like all my ribs are broken. And maybe you should lift your lower body from mine too." She stares into his eyes and he watches the golden specks float around in it.

He looks down and says: "Oh hell. Good morning!"

She chuckles and pulls him close for a kiss, wrapping her legs around him. He kisses her back slowly and pushes her shirt up. He leans down and sucks on her nipple, making her moan his name. He grins and hoarsely claims: "Best good morning ever."

He sucks her other nipple too and she softy says: "Logannnnn. I have to get up soon. I'm visiting the children's home today. And I need a bath first with these broken ribs."

Logan licks over her ribs and says: "Maybe I should just kiss it all better."

"Nnnnnoooo, Logannnnn."

He looks down at her with a big smile on his lips and says: "If you let me join you in the bath, I'll behave."

Scorpia takes a shallow breath and shoots him a doubtful look.

"Scouts honor."

She whispers: "Okay."

He gets up and she takes a deep breath. "Ouch."

Logan runs into the bathroom and opens the tap above the tub. He puts some of Enzo's favorite bath foam in the water and runs back to Scorpia.

She is sitting on the edge of the bed and looks up at him with a sad expression on her face.

"Bonnie? Is it bad?"

She nods her head and grumbles: "I couldn't walk last night and now I still can't. And where are my clothes?"

She looks around and Logan says: "Oh shit!" He quickly puts some sweatpants and shoes on. He lifts Scorpia from the bed and lowers her in the bathtub, already filled with a huge amount of foam. He looks into her eyes and says: "I'll be right back."

He runs downstairs, opens the back door and searches for Scorpia's clothes. Her shirt, jeans and shoes are easily found. But her bra and panties are a different story. He runs his fingers through his hair and runs around searching for them. "Oh hell." He gives up and locks the back door again before running upstairs once more.

He walks into the bathroom and hears Scorpia giggle. He takes his shoes and pants off.

"Logan? How much of the bath foam did you throw in here?"

He looks at the mountain of foam and laughs. "Too much. Clearly." He gets into the bath with her and pouts. "Way too much, because I cant see a thing."

Scorpia laughs and says: "Good. Cause I can't see anything either." She blows a handful of foam his way and giggles.

She suddenly goes quiet and Logan studies her face. He strokes her ankle and asks: "Are you nervous about it?" She nods and he reads worry in her eyes. "Talk to me Bonnie."