[104] Bar Full of Bonnies

They grabbed their things and made their way over to mamma's house as soon as Leo woke up from his nap. They walk in through the front door and Matteo rushes over.

Leo sees him and yells happily: "Teo!"

Matteo proudly shows them his arm, "My cast is finally off!"

They hug and congratulate him and then he asks: "May I carry Leo?"

Scorpia doesn't doubt it for a second and hands Leo to him. Leo puts his little hands on Matteo's cheeks and kisses him. Matteo smiles wide and walks into the living room, to sit on the couch with Leo in his arms.

Mamma comes out of the kitchen and looks at the elated Matteo. "Good afternoon my dears. You made a boy very happy. A lot happier than when he heard his cast was coming off."

They hug mamma and she says: "Don't make it harder. Put his stuff down, walk over there, kiss him, and say goodbye. Walk out, and go." She rubs Scorpia's arm because she can clearly see she is having a hard time at the thought of saying goodbye to Leo.

Logan grabs her hand, "Come Bonnie. Mamma's right."

They walk into the living room and Leo yells happily: "Daddy! Mommy! Teo! Amo!"

Logan bends down and kisses him. "I love you too Leo. Mommy and daddy are going. Be sweet to nonna and Matteo, okay? Bye my little cub, I'll see you tomorrow."

Scorpia swallows a sob down, kisses Leo, and says in a broken voice: "Bye Leo. See you tomorrow. Ti amo."

She runs to the front door and rushes outside.

Logan quickly thanks Matteo and mamma, racing after her.

"Bonnie!"

She is crouched down behind the jeep, hugging her knees as the tears stream down her cheeks. He kneels down next to her, holding her tightly. "Oh Bonnie." He rocks her gently and kisses her softly. She looks lost and has trouble breathing.

Logan helps her up, "Come on, let's go. Before Leo sees the car somehow. We should avoid making it harder for him."

He walks her to the car, gets in, and drives off smoothly.

He takes the long way home and cranks up the volume of the radio. Scorpia opened the window a little and enjoys the cool wind on her face with her eyes closed. Logan sings along to the song playing through the car speakers, as loud and out of key as possible and Scorpia chuckles softly.

Logan looks at her and smiles. "Ti amo, Bonnie."

"I love you too Logan. Thank you. I'm even starting to get hungry and I can't wait for tonight."

She sings along to the radio too and Logan drives back to the cafe. As soon as they're home they hug, kiss, and eat some soup.

Bruno and Lexy walk into the cafe around seven and Bruno's voice thunders through the cafe, "Sexy Lexy in the house!"

Scorpia laughs and runs over to Lexy to give her a hug. Lexy jumps up and down excitedly before both women disappear upstairs.

Bruno sits down at the bar and looks at Logan. "Bro, do you have any clue what they're up to?" Logan shakes his head as Ricardo and Freya walk in. Freya asks where the girls are and Logan points up at the ceiling. She smiles wide and quickly makes her way to the door that leads to the stairs.

The men exchange a look and Ricardo shrugs his shoulders. They decide to have some coffee and wait patiently.

Freya arrives upstairs, "Hellooooooo ladies! Ready to be sexy?"