[115] Believe

The next morning, Scorpia wakes up with a wildly beating heart, full of expectations for this new day. She's in bed alone and stretches out slowly before covering the tattoo of the name of the man who owns her heart with her hand.

After a minute, she gets up for a shower, softly singing as the warm water streams down her body. It doesn't take long for two big hands to run down her body too and she smiles. "Good morning, handsome Scot."

"Guid mornin, lass."

A shiver runs down her spine when his deep voice speaking Scottish reaches her ear. The more he talks to other Scots, the stronger his accent gets. And there's nothing more beautiful. Those rough words and those sounds, so full of emotion.

She turns around and cuddles up to him. He strokes her hair and kisses her forehead, "I ran to the store for some rations, a backpack, and a thermos. To make sure we have all we need for a relaxed day together. I hope you're looking forward to it a little."

She looks up at him, her eyes shining with excitement and he smiles. "Aww, you're not feeling like it at all I see. Such a shame."

They laugh, shower quickly, and put their leather pants on, with a T-shirt on top. Scorpia braids her hair and applies a little mascara and lip balm.

Logan made coffee and fills the thermos with it, puts it in the backpack, and adds chocolate, shortbread, a can of IRN-BRU, bottles of water, and a few macaroni pies to it. He toasts a couple of slices of bread and puts butter on them.

Scorpia dances into the kitchen and he catches her in his arms for a hug. They eat buttered toast and drink a cup of coffee in silence.

"Ready Bonnie?"

"No, I have to pee again!"

She runs off while Logan chuckles. Her enthusiasm is contagious, making him look forward to today too. He asked in the shop for the best spot to watch the bikes and they don't have to travel as far as yesterday. Halfway down, on a hill is the ideal spot. And according to the owner of the store, there's a picnic bench to sit on.

He gathers the dishes in the sink, zips his jacket closed, slides the gift he bought in his pocket, and makes sure that's zipped too.

Scorpia walks into the kitchen and puts her jacket on as well. She looks at the backpack, "I hope you didn't buy it for yourself because you won't be using it much." She laughs and strokes the Scottish flag. "But you can carry it on your back today, it's easier on the bike. We do have to stop for gas somewhere but knowing you, you've already thought of that."

Logan nods and slides his arms through the straps of the bag. They walk over to the shed, connect the communication system before putting their helmets on and pushing the bike towards the road. Scorpia shoots him a bright smile and then closes the visor.

She starts the bike and Logan finds his spot on the back. They fill the bike up and drive to the lookout point smoothly. And to Logan's relief, they are the only ones there. They park the bike, hang their helmets on the handlebar, and look at the winding road at the bottom of the hill.

A long string of Harleys in all sizes and colors and with the most unique people on them moves down the road. Scorpia sits down on the table and rests her feet on the seat, unzipping her jacket before watching the bikes with a wide smile on her face. She leans back on her arms and lets out a relaxed sigh.

Logan takes a picture of her without her noticing and studies her thoroughly. She's so beautiful when she's enjoying herself. He has to thank dad when he sees him because he wouldn't have known about this without him. Logan sits down behind her, placing his feet next to hers on the bench. He lays the backpack on the table, takes his jacket off, and wraps his arms around her.