[56] Canvas

sorellina = little sister

fratello = brother

scusi = excuse me / sorry

ti amo = I love you

grazie = thank you

Bart stops in front of the cafe and Marisol curiously looks at it through the window.

Scorpia gets out of the van and walks in through the front door. She makes her way over to the door at the other end and hears a voice behind her.

"Hold it! Where do you think you're going, Miss President?"

She turns around and says: "Wherever I want to go, cause I'm the boss." She shoots Logan a challenging look and he grins back at her.

He closes the distance and kisses her softly. "Hi, Bonnie. You look good."

She runs her fingers through the hair in his neck and says: "Hi Logan. I feel good. But I'm only here to grab some gym clothes. Bruno is teaching his first boxing lesson in the hotel tonight."

He follows her into the hall and she stares deep into his eyes. "Bonnie? Dani wants to talk to me. Ciro told me that because I blocked her."

"You should. I think it could be helpful to her and maybe even to you." She ascends the stairs, grabs her gym bag, and throws her clothes and sneakers in it.

She comes back down and finds Logan still standing where she left him. "Logan?"

"Why would I talk to her? You didn't want to see her anymore either. I don't get it."

"I talked to her at the office. She was there. And I'm done with being angry at her. Talk to her."

She kisses him and says: "I have to go. Bart and a pregnant, fifteen-year-old girl are waiting for me." She walks into the cafe and Logan follows her a bit dazed. He watches her walk outside and get into the van.

Bart helps Marisol out of the van when they arrive at the hotel. "Can you take her to her room Bart? Because I'm sure she's tired. I'll go and see if Ciro's in his office."

Bart nods and Scorpia pushes the door to Ciro's office open.

He's on the phone but gestures at her to come in. She sits down on the chair in front of his desk and waits till he hangs up.

"Sister. Do you want something to drink?"

"Yes, a glass of water please." Ciro pours her a water and searches her eyes to see how she's doing. She takes a few sips and says: "I know you called Logan. And that Dani wants to see him."

"Sorellina... I didn't believe it at first when Dani told me. But you know this place has an excellent security system. And because of that, I was able to listen to a recording of what you said to her."

Scorpia takes another sip of her water as Ciro scratches his head. "Sister... I can't believe what you said to her. When did you become so wise?"

She shoots her brother a look that says it all.

Ciro says: "Yeah, scusi. But seriously. I'm very impressed by you. And so was Dani. She sat here crying for almost an hour. She wanted to talk to me, but mostly to Logan. She wants to tell him face to face that she doesn't love him. That she never did. And she wants to explain to him that she didn't get that before."