[74] Lasagne

Scorpia laughs and gets up. "Shall I get started on dinner then? Logan and Ciro grin and nod their heads. Scorpia kisses Logan and asks: "Will you pour me a wine then?"

"Of course Bonnie. I'll bring it to you in a minute."

Scorpia walks into the kitchen and looks into the stroller and sees Leo is sleeping like little angel.

She gets everything ready and starts on the sauce. She cuts the vegetables and adds them to the sauce. She softly sings as she stirs.

Logan walks in with a glass of wine and puts it on the counter. He wraps his arms around her and kisses her neck.

Scorpia says: "Mmm yummy."

"The wine of the man?"

She laughs and says: "The man, I haven't tasted the wine yet."

He chuckles and softly bites her earlobe. "Did you make a list Bonnie?"

"Mmm yes."

His hands slide under her blouse and massage her boobs through her bra.

"Logannnn, the sauce might burn."

He pinches her nipples a little and licks her neck.

Her knees buckle and she places her hands on the counter for support. "Logannn." She feels him smile against her neck. "You like that way too much handsome Scot."

"Mmm yes. It is so much fun to hear you say my name. And especially like that. I'll never grow tired of that."

She puts her hands on his abs and slides them down slowly.

Logan gasps and takes a step away from her. She chuckles and says: "You don't play fair Logan. I will remember that."

His voice sounds hoarse as he says: "Oh yeah? You started it this morning with the lingerie. I haven't been able to think about anything else."

She turns around to him and unbuttons her blouse a little. She shows him the bra and he bites his lip.

"Damn Bonnie."

She turns around and stirs the sauce like nothing happened. She closes the buttons of her blouse again and gets the oven dishes ready. She puts some oil in them and sips her wine. She turns around and catches Logan still staring at her.

"Logan? Aren't you supposed to work?"

"What? Yes."

She laughs at his dazed expression.

She hears Leo babble and lowers the fire under the sauce. She walks over to the stroller and Leo smiles as soon as he sees her. "Hello beautiful little man. Are you done sleeping?" She lifts him from the stroller and kisses his cheek.

Logan says: "I bought a baby sling as well. And Violetta explained me how to do it. Do you want to try that? You will have your hands free that way."

She shoots Logan an excited look and nods. Logan brings out a tartan sling and Scorpia laughs. "Really? They didn't have any other ones?"

"Um, I really liked this one." He helps her with wrapping it around her body and carefully lies Leo down in it. "Look at that face. He's very happy about this." Leo smiles a little and looks at Scorpia. "And mommy looks happy too. Daddy's jealous now."

Scorpia kisses him and says: "Don't be daddy. You're still in my heart forever, there's just a little pirate resting on it."

Logan kisses Leo and says: "Be good to mommy, okay? Daddy is going back to work."