[101] La vita è bella.

Mamma laughs and says: "By the way, I've decided that the men take care of dinner today."

She looks at Bruno, who jumps up excitedly. "Yes! Barbecue! Is there enough meat mamma?"

Mamma nods, "In the fridge in the garage. The salads and condiments are in there too. I'm leaving it to the men tonight, so us girls can have a chat." She gets up and pulls a bottle of wine from the fridge. She grabs four glasses and fills a sippy cup with juice for Pia.

She walks back into the living room where Scorpia is getting a bit more cuddle time with Leo. Logan walks in with the baby sling and helps Ciro put it on. Scorpia lays Leo down in it and Ciro looks all proud. Leo touches Ciro's chin and babbles at him.

Scorpia kisses Leo's cheek and says: "You took look beautiful together."

Ciro stares deep into her eyes, "I love all the kids but Leo is a special one. I can't explain it but I feel connected to him." He kisses Scorpia on her forehead and walks out, to join the rest of the men.

Scorpia sits down on the couch and looks at the four glasses. "Mamma? Why are there four glasses?"

Mamma looks at her, smiling mysteriously before nodding at the front door. The door opens and Violetta and Dino walk in. Violetta looks a little shy but Dino is beaming.

"Did someone say barbecue? The guys are outside I take it?"

Mamma nods and waves at him.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm going." He walks out laughing.

Violetta steps into the living room, looking like a ball of nerves as her gaze lands on the empty spot next to Scorpia. Mamma pours the wine into the glasses and hands everyone a glass. She looks at Violetta and says: "Sit down girl. The wine tastes better when you're relaxed."

A nervous laugh escapes Violetta's lips. She sits down next to Scorpia and takes a sip of her wine. Scorpia sips her wine too and waits patiently. The last thing she wants is to chase Violetta off again.

Dino is pulled into a group hug with Bruno and Logan the second he steps out onto the terrace. He laughs, "Afternoon to you too guys. So we're barbecuing today? Anything I can do?"

Bruno shows him that it's all taken care of. The table is set and there's a buffet table full of side dishes. Next to the huge barbecue, that Flavio is getting started, sits a table full of meat.

Dino grins, "Well, it looks like you've got it all under control."

Bruno says: "Yep bro. That Flavio is a valuable add-on to the family. That guy knows a lot more about cooking than we do."

Ciro smiles proudly and pets Leo's hair.

Bruno asks: "Did you bring Violetta back?"

Dino nods and sighs. "Yes, but is quite the challenge because she's scared to face Logan. And Lexy and Scorpia... She feels guilty about what she said to Logan. There's a story behind it but still."

Logan's eyes clearly show he's confused and Dino says: "She gave me permission to share it with you... Her dad wasn't her father biologically... The bastard told her the day that her om died. And kept on repeating it till the day she ran off to Salvatore. So yeah, kids of your own became this huge thing... In short, she's battling herself for years about it and the things you said, Logan..."

He runs his fingers through his hair, "In her words, that damn Scot looked straight at me with eyes filled with love for his family and his words smashed all my worries and fears into tiny little pieces. She called you a martello."