[63] Love is all

Lexy looks at her family. Lucas is sitting on Logan's shoulders and Matteo on Bruno's, while Dino and Scorpia try to steal the ball. Bruno holds onto Matteo with one arm, making sure he doesn't fall. Lucas pulls Logan's hair to encourage him and they all wear a happy smile.

Mamma comes up to Lexy and shows her a picture on her phone. "I had to take this picture Lexy. Ciro looks so happy with Enzo. And when I look at this mess outside, my heart almost bursts apart."

Lexy wraps her arm around mamma and says: "It's a wonderful family to belong to mamma. There is so much love for each other."

They hear Scorpia scream when Dino lifts her on his shoulders. Lucas tries to steer Logan towards her and Scorpia's laughter makes them all smile. Dino and Logan move closer and Lucas yells: "Scorpia! We are the same height now!"

"Ooh yes, Lucas! Maybe we should dance together."

Logan smiles at Dino and they walk up to each other. Lucas grabs Scorpia's hands and yells: "Closer uncle Logan! We can't slow dance like this!"

Dino laughs and asks: "What do you know about that Lucas?"

"Daddy does it with mommy too!"

Logan looks at his sister and yells: "What are you teaching this boy! Thanks to you I have to slow dance with Dino!"

Lucas looks down and bursts out in laughter when he sees Dino is trying to kiss Logan. Lucas wraps his arms around Scorpia and she puts her head down on his shoulder. Lucas has a wide grin on his face and Logan asks: "Are we done, Lucas? Uncle Dino keeps trying to kiss me. I'm done!"

"No! Wait!"

Lucas kisses Scorpia and she chuckles. "It's like dancing with your uncle Logan this way. Even your kisses are yummy."

Logan takes a step back and says: "What!? I have to look at uncle Dino and you're kissing my girl!? Are you crazy!?" Logan starts running while tickling Lucas.

Scorpia and Dino laugh and look at Bruno goalkeeping and Matteo trying to score a goal. Dino lifts Scorpia from his shoulders and they make their way to Matteo together. Bruno blocks all of Matteo's attempts, but the boy keeps trying.

Scorpia yells at Lexy: "Lift your shirt up sis! Distract that man!"

Lexy comes closer and lifts her shirt. Bruno stares at her with his tongue hanging out as he makes his way over to her. Matteo scores a goal and Dino lifts him onto his shoulders to run around the field cheering. Scorpia laughs and sits down on the grass.

Ciro comes out of the house holding Enzo's hand. Enzo almost trips over his own feet when he sees Scorpia, but Ciro catches him. "Easy boy. She's not going anywhere." Ciro puts him down on his feet again and Scorpia spreads her arms out. Enzo runs up to her and jumps on top of her. Scorpia falls back and laughs as Enzo covers her face in kisses.

Logan walks up and says: "Uncle Logan is getting really sad. All these other men kissing Scorpia all day. She's my girl!" Lucas runs past him and jumps on top of Scorpia too. Dino and Matteo follow suit. Ciro grins at Logan and joins the rest of the guys.

Logan pouts and his voice sounds sad when he says: "Bonnie? I'm really sad now." He turns around and drags his feet on his way to the back of the garden.

Scorpia yells: "Nooo! Wait! Get off me, everyone! Now! Let me go!" Ciro gets up and pulls Matteo to his feet. Dino gets up and lifts Lucas from Scorpia, but Enzo is staying put, clinging to Scorpia.

Bruno raises his voice and says: "Enzo! Mommy's crying!"

Enzo looks at his dad and back at Scorpia.