[13] Tredici - Trio

──────────────

ti amo = I love you 

sorellina = little sister 

──────────────

Bruno & Logan — – –

Bruno stares at his phone, blushing and smiling at the same time. Logan watches him and wonders why he looks that way. Bruno glances up and feels caught in the act. "Erm..." He rubs his neck and gives Logan a shy look. He gathers his courage and reads the message out loud.

Logan smiles wide and asks: "Well? Do you like her?"

Bruno nods and says: "Yes. And she's really sweet with Enzo. So is Lucas." Bruno sighs and says: "Coming from a guy who never wanted a relationship or kids for that matter."

Logan chuckles and says: "Well, we're in the same boat then. Because I never wanted all of that. But I love Lucas and Enzo. He softly adds: "And Scorpia."

Bruno smiles at him and says: "If we make it through it all in one piece, we'll discuss it some more. But you have my blessing."

Logan nods and says: "And you've got mine."

Bruno grins and adds: "But before we get too serious, let's have a threesome tonight."

Logan laughs and asks: "Do you want something to drink?"

Bruno says: "Yes, your favorite whisky. Because that has to be a good one." Logan walks behind the bar and grabs a bottle of Lagavulin and two glasses. He sits back down at the table and pours the whiskey. Bruno holds the glass up against the light, before smelling it. He takes a sip and lets the fluid dance trough his mouth. He swallows it and gives Logan a pleased look.

"Wow. That's really good!" Logan winks at him and takes a sip himself. "I am wondering why the hell you're serving Puni Alba here though."

Logan chuckles and says: "For one, your brothers pay me three times what the bottle's worth. But mostly because Alba means Scotland."

"Ah, I didn't know that. It means dawn in Italian."

Logan says: "And I didn't know that... What are we going to tell Scorpia? About the brothers I mean."

Bruno says: "We're going to be honest about it. If she finds out for herself, she will be pissed. And we have to tell her if we want to use Ciro and Dino somehow. She would never go along with it otherwise."

Bruno's phone vibrates and he opens a message from Scorpia. He smiles when he sees the picture; Enzo and Lucas, side by side, with their faces covered in tomato sauce. Lexy is sitting next to Enzo and mamma on the other side, next to Lucas. They all look very happy.

He shows Logan the picture and he smiles. "They look happy together."

Bruno nods and says: "Yes, let's hang onto that with all our might."

A minute later Logan receives a picture too. He looks at Scorpia, being cuddled to death by Lucas and Enzo. Lexy added a message to it.

It's wonderful here.
Mamma Anna is very sweet and
seeing the two boys together is amazing.
Kiss f
or Bruno.

He chuckles and shows Bruno the picture, who reads the message below too. "Man, my heart is glowing. It was a smart plan, to take them to mamma."

Logan nods and says: "I think Scorpia is on her way over."