[122] Halo of Love

The road towards the wedding is a rough one. Lexy constantly changes her mind and her mood is horrible. The men just sit around, laughing and drinking, while the women get dragged from one beauty treatment to the other.

Scorpia is sprawled out on the bed in her hotel room and rubs her throbbing temples. She is exhausted from it all but looks amazing. Everything is waxed, rubbed, masked, plucked, and beautified. She checks out her dark-red nails with the tartan design on them before stroking her own legs to feel how smooth they are.

Logan walks in with Leo on his arm. "Hell, Bonnie. You shouldn't do stuff like that. What if I'd dropped Leo?"

A tired smile pulls at her lips and Logan lays Leo down in the crib. He kisses the little boy, tucking him in with Nessie and watching him till he's sound asleep.

He crawls onto the bed and strokes Scorpia's legs as he moves up. "Hell, Bonnie. Smooth and soft. How far does that go?"

She pulls her dress up and winks at him. His hands accept the invitation right away, investigating her body. He kisses her softly and looks into her dark-brown eyes. There are only a few specks of gold in them and he knows she's exhausted. "How bad was it, Bonnie?"

Scorpia yawns and mumbles she's beat. Logan lies down on his back and she snuggles up to him, resting her head on his chest. He strokes her back and kisses the top of her head. "You feel amazing, Bonnie. And you smell really good too." He sniffs her hair and her face.

She chuckles softly. "I wish we could make use of it but I can't keep my..."

She falls asleep and Logan smiles as he takes in her relaxed features. He can't wait for the wedding to be over because Lexy is driving everyone insane. Even her own kids don't want to be around her.

But he heard a rumor that makes him very curious. Scorpia's outfit might match the kilts. Would she do that for Lexy? The thought alone makes his heart beat faster.

He can't wait for the moment she sees Leo in his kilt. And him. From that moment on all they can do is pray for time to fly. He chuckles softly and pulls the covers over them, dreaming about the wedding.

-----

Their alarm wakes them up early and Scorpia grumbles against Logan's chest. "No... not going... stay..."

Logan cuddles her, "We have to get up if we don't want to join the wedding naked. Because knowing Lexy we're attending no matter what."

Scorpia stretches out, a grumpy expression on her face. "But I want to stay with you."

She pouts and Logan kisses her lips. "I know, Bonnie. Cuddle Leo for a bit and then you should rush over to Lexy's room before she drags you there by your hair."

Scorpia gets up and walks over to the crib. Leo cheers when he sees her and she picks him up. He kisses her. "Mommy amo."

She cuddles him close. "I'll miss you, my little man." She hands him to Logan, walks into the bathroom, showers, and brushes her teeth quickly before dragging her feet back into the room, wearing a bathrobe.

"My sweet men, I'll see you later in the church. I can't wait to see you all dressed up! I love you!" She kisses Logan and Leo and makes her way over to Lexy and Bruno's room barefoot.

Bruno comes rushing out, almost bumping into her. "Good morning, sorellina. I'm out!" He hugs her haphazardly and runs off.

Scorpia opens the door and takes in the scene unfolding before her. Mamma, Cait, Violetta, and Pia are running around, while Enzo sits in the corner, tears streaming down his chubby cheeks. Lexy yells from the bathroom and Cait tries to calm her down.