[90] Bonnie Shirts

Scorpia walks over to Bruno and turns her body to let Leo see Bruno.

Bruno laughs at Leo and says: "Hello, sweet little man. Didn't mommy's hair scare you?"

Leo grabs a lock of Scorpia's hair and says: "Ohhh."

Bruno says: "That sounds like you like it Leo. Uncle Bruno likes it too."

Leo looks at Bruno and pouts his lips.

"Uh-uh, don't show Enzo that Leo. Because he's the king of kisses in this family." Bruno kisses Leo and tickles him gently. Leo giggles and Bruno says: "Scor? Do you have time to do some additional training this week? Because your names are on the poster now. Oh and..."

He takes two masks from his pocket and says: "To add to the fun."

Scorpia looks at the masks and laughs. "I hope a lot of Italian men show up. At least we'll be able to have a little fun that way."

Logan hands Scorpia a bottle for Leo and Leo lets out a happy sound. Scorpia lays him down on her arm, gives him his bottle and he holds it himself.

Bruno looks at the little man with love. "You're so beautiful together. Oh and another thing. Lexy is taking our petting zoo to mamma on the Saturday of the tournament. And they both would love to have Leo there too." He winks at Scorpia and she smiles at him.

"I'd like that Bruno. He'll be safe and loved there."

She puts Leo in his stroller when he's done drinking and sits next to Bruno again. "About the additional training... Yes please. I don't want to look like a fool on that tournament."

Bruno nods and says: "Good. You can come to the gym whenever you have time. I'll set up a schedule for the both of you."

Scorpia says: "Nice. And we should practice the whole tag-team stuff too. Maybe ask Ricardo to help us out."

"Good idea, sorellina. That hulk is starting to get good."

She smiles and says: "I still need to go with him to his wrestling training."

Bruno grins and says: "I'd love to see that. Maybe we should invite them to the gym in the hotel?"

Scorpia grabs her phone and sends Ricardo a message to set things in motion. She notices a message from Freya, in which she asks Scorpia to call her. Scorpia dials her number right away.

"Hey Scorpia! Thanks for calling back so quickly. I'm at a big market with my mom and I found something. I'll send you a few pictures."

Scorpia looks at the photo's and sees a stall full of T-shirts and tops. The second picture shows serveral shirts with Bonnie on it. Or a phrase with bonnie in it.

Scorpia laughs and says: "Buy them all!"

Freya laughs and says: "I was hoping you'd say that. We don't have a uniform at work, but this is too much fun to pass up. I'll buy a few just for us. Short and tight."

Scorpia laughs and says: "Good idea Freya. Have fun with your mom!"

She hangs up and feels Bruno's gaze on her. She looks up at him and he smiles.

"You really look different sorellina." Scorpia raises her eyebrows and he says: "No, I don't mean your hair. I can see it in your eyes. Lexy already said it, but I really see it. You shine from the inside. So beautiful. I haven't seen it in years."

Logan walks by with a full tray and Scorpia stops him. "I'm going for a stroll with Leo to get some hair ties. And visit mister Gentile to introduce him to Leo."