[59] Making Love

Scorpia's stomach growls dangerously and Logan points at the pizza boxes on the table. She sits down on the floor in front of the table and opens the boxes. She notices that the Vegetariana is missing, but doesn't say a word. She grabs a slice of the Diavola and chews on it deep in thought.

Logan grabs a slice as well and strokes her neck with his right hand. "Bonnie? What are you thinking about?"

"That it might be a good idea to take some time to get to know each other better. Instead of having sex." She chuckles and takes another bite of the pizza.

"As long as you keep your clothes on, it could work."

She laughs and says: "I don't even know that much about you. And that makes being around Dani even harder. The amount of information I don't know that she might. Or the secrets that could still come up."

Logan looks into her eyes and sees the insecurity in them. "Well, my secrets aren't as spectacular as serving drinks in a topless bar."

She grins as her eyes roam over his body. "That's a bar I'd be in every night."

Logan laughs and says: "Frank would say that the name of a woman on my chest significantly reduces my chances."

"Not with this woman."

"Bonnie... I thought we were talking? But if you keep staring at me like that, there's definitely not going to be a conversation with words."

She laughs and grabs another slice of pizza as she keeps her eyes on the table. "Were you a fan of someone when you were younger? Or did you have a childhood crush?"

"My first sort of crush was on Mileena."

"Mortal Kombat!"

"You played Mortal Kombat?"

She shoots him a look and says: "I have three brothers Logan. And..." She clears her throat and says in a deep voice: "Get over here!"

"Hell! Of course, Scorpion!" Logan laughs and asks her about her first crush.

"Ichigo Kurosaki."

Logan thinks about it and then asks: "Bleach? You watched that? Oh, nevermind. Brothers."

Scorpia laughs and says: "Yes. I still can't watch it without feeling butterflies in my stomach."

Logan grins and says: "I'd like to see that. We should watch it together. And play Mortal Kombat."

He stays silent for a bit and then asks: "So who gave you your first kiss? Real kiss?"

Scorpia goes silent and stares at her hands.

"Bonnie? Is there a bad memory connected to it?"

"Erm no. It's a bit of a strange story though. I didn't get it, I stole it. And it's something Bruno found out about today. Ahhh, I'm not sure I want to tell you."

Logan has no clue why it makes her so uncomfortable and says: "You know it doesn't matter, right? You're mine forever anyway. Or did you kiss Bruno?"

"Ewww! No! I love Bruno with all my heart. He's not a normal brother. He's like a dad and a best friend in one. And we never felt that way about each other. We even showered together tonight, without thinking or feeling anything weird."

"Yeah, I don't see myself shower with Lexy. You certainly have a special bond. But at the same time, I don't see him as a threat at all. He loves you and will always feel like protecting you."

"You're a little warm though." She takes a deep breath and says: "I'd like to start by saying that the person I got my first kiss from doesn't know. And that it has to stay that way. He can never know. He doesn't even know I liked him and after seeing the pictures tonight I'm even more sure he shouldn't know."