[111] Wrapped In Love

Mamma is waiting for Logan and hugs him as only she can. He recharges with the help of the warm love his mother-in-law gives him, the woman who knows and understands it all. She cups his face, kisses him, smiles, and walks back into the kitchen.

Logan makes his way over to Lucas, lifts the boy from his chair, and sits down on it with his nephew on his lap. Leo yells from Lexy's lap: "Daddy! Amo! Mommy ouchie!"

Lucas slides down Logan's lap and turns around, climbing back on his uncle's lap to give him a big hug. Logan hugs Lucas back and wipes a tear from his cheek. Lucas hugs him tighter than ever and Logan takes a deep breath.

"Thank you, Lucas. Why are all our kids so smart? It's crazy."

Lexy says: "They all easily pick up on our moods. And I think that's your girl's fault, brother. Her presence in these kids' lives has made them more sensitive. In a very special, beautiful way."

Leo looks at Logan and waves his hands towards his dad. Lexy asks: "Want to switch kids?"

Lucas slides down Logan's lap again and Lexy hands Leo to her brother. He holds Leo against his chest, who touches his dad's face with his little hands. His little eye stares at Logan's black eye and gently pets it. "Daddy ouchie."

He kisses it gently before resting his head against Logan's shoulder. Logan holds him with one hand against his bum, looking around the cafe.

Enzo is sleeping on one of the benches near the window, covered by a blanket and with his head on a pillow. Pia is sleeping in Leo's stroller and mamma and Violetta are busy in the kitchen. Dino and Ciro are laughing about something and Bruno and Lexy are talking to Lucas.

There's a relaxed, loving mood in the air and he's grateful for all of them. Leo fell asleep and he takes him to the stroller to lay him down next to Pia. He pushes the stroller into the kitchen, so they can sleep there quietly.

------

Dino opens his laptop and calls Flavio over to him. Flavio sits down next to Ciro and Dino plays the video. Logan already knows what they're watching by looking at Flavio because the tough Don turns pale in an instant. Flavio's hand moves up to cover his mouth while he stares at the footage in shock.

He mumbles: "I can use a double whisky right now, I think."

Logan walks behind the bar, grabs the whisky and a couple of glasses. He puts a glass on the table in front of Flavio and pours him a double. He quickly makes eye contact with Ciro and Dino, quickly filling their glasses too. He pours himself the last one before sitting down at the table too.

Flavio downs his whisky in one go and squeezes his eyes shut. "Porca troia! I didn't see much of the fight because I was busy doing other things, but this is... Otherworldly... Lei è una divinità. Madre di Dio."

They all patiently wait till he's calmed down. "How could she have possibly been sitting with us here? That woman must have broken every bone in her body... The pain has to be unbearable. My brain can't make sense of this at all."

Dino says: "Flavio, I sank down to my knees when I saw her bruises. She looks like a truck ran over her. Twice. And still, she managed to tell me she was proud of me."

Dino takes a deep breath and adds: "But our job right now is to share this clip with the right people. And you know who. Because the ones that weren't scared of her yet will be after seeing this."

Ciro grins, "That's smart, little brother. Ha! I wish I could see their faces when they watch it for the first time."

They sent the clip to everyone they can come up with and Dino uploads it to a few sites linked to the mafia. Bruno sits down next to Logan and is about to ask what they're watching. He abruptly turns his face away when he sees it and Dino looks for the footage from the juniors. They talk about the tournament and about the qualities of their team members.