[11] Undici - Bella Donna

────────────────

bella donna = beautiful woman 

ti amo = I love you 

grazie = thank you 

signora = Mrs 

nonna = grandma 

mamma = mother 

pappa = father 

sorellina = little sister 

zia = aunt

────────────────

Lexy — – –

Lexy is sitting next to Bruno in the car, with a sleeping Enzo against her shoulder. While Lucas tells Bruno where to go. Lexy rubs Enzo's back and he sighs softly. Bruno parks the car in front of the apartment building and looks at her with a smile on his face. She kisses Enzo's head and Lucas says: "Enzo can sleep in my bed. I don't mind."

Bruno turns to him and says: "That is really nice of you, Lucas. But Enzo is still little. When he wakes up in a place he doesn't know, he will get scared. He really needs to sleep in his own bed."

Lexy wants to hand the sleeping Enzo over to Bruno, but he helps Lucas out of the car first. Lucas walks over to the entrance of the building and Bruno nods at the safety seat in the backseat. Lexy lies Enzo down in it carefully and secures him with the straps. She kisses his forehead and gets out of the car. As soon as she stands up straight, she meets Bruno warm, dark-brown eyes.

He touches her cheek and lightly strokes her lips with his thumb. "Bye Lexy. Till next time." He waves at Lucas and gets back into the car. He starts the car and waves one more time, before driving off. Lexy watches the car drive away and then walks into the building with Lucas.

────

Lucas asks: "Mom? He is sweet, isn't he?"

"Hmm? Yes, Bruno is very sweet."

Lucas bursts out in laughter and says: "No, not Bruno! Enzo!"

Lexy blushes and looks away. "Err, yes. Enzo is very sweet." She listens mindlessly to Lucas, who is talking about wanting a little brother, just like Enzo.

"Mommy? That's not possible with uncle Logan, right? I mean, he is better than a real daddy, but...."

Lexy snaps out of it and says: "No sweetheart. Uncle Logan can't give you a little brother."

Lucas accepts the answer easily and goes straight to his room once they are inside. He puts his pajamas on and brushes his teeth, before walking into the living room. "Mommy?"

"Yes?"

"Do you mind?"

"Mind what, honey?"

"That uncle Logan kissed miss Pia?"

Lexy chuckles and says: "No sweetie. I kind of like it. Uncle Logan could use a few kisses from a girl."

Lucas nods with a satisfied look in his face. "Do you want to kiss Bruno?" She blushes and looks at Lucas. He looks at her innocently and waits for her answer.