[93] The Premiere

Scorpia walks through the door and runs up the stairs. She sits down on the bed for a second and takes a deep breath before gathering toiletries for herself and Logan and getting her shoes and clutch.

Her phone vibrates and she looks at the screen. She finds messages from all three of her brothers, telling her they are proud of her. She smiles and puts the phone in the clutch.

She walks downstairs again and enters the now-empty cafe. Logan sees the last guys out and locks the door. "Come on girls, let's eat good food in the hotel and prepare us for a special night. We'll clean up later."

Logan takes the money from the cash register and puts it in the safe without counting it. They step into the kitchen, where Leo is still sleeping soundly.

Scorpia whispers: "Let's pray he stays asleep."

Logan tosses his car key to Freya, "If you unlock the car, we'll gather everything and lock the door."

Scorpia gathers her things and Logan picks up Leo from the stroller and holds him against his chest. They walk out and Scorpia locks the door. Logan straps Leo in his car seat and Freya sits in the back seat next to the little man. Logan gets behind the wheel with Scorpia next to him.

They quickly make their way to the children's home and when Logan parks the car, Scorpia is so nervous that she feels sick.

Logan looks at her, "You can stay here, Bonnie. I'll take him to Grazia."

Logan gets out of the car, gets Leo from his seat, and walks into the home.

Scorpia starts to sob and Freya puts her hand on Scorpia's shoulder.

"Scorpia? Why are you so sad?"

Scorpia's voice cracks when she replies, "Because I have to leave him here and I'm so scared that he will think I gave him back when he wakes up. And I just... I want to be with him all day."

Logan comes back, holding hands with Lucas and Matteo, letting go of them to open Scorpia's door. Lucas climbs on her lap and hugs her tightly.

"Oh, Lucas."

"Don't cry Scorpia. Leo is not alone. We're all here too."

Matteo moves closer and kisses Scorpia's cheek.

"My sweet boys, thank you. I feel better already. Will you look after Leo for me?"

They both nod and Matteo adds: "We have our own room, where the little ones can sleep. We will all be together and I will take care of all of them."

Logan pats both their heads, "Thank you, men. We have to go. We'll see you again later tonight."

Lucas whispers in Scorpia's ear: "I love your hair."

Matteo holds a lock of hair in his hand and whispers: "Wow."

Logan helps Lucas climb out of the car and Matteo immediately grabs his hand.

Logan gets in, they all wave at the boys before making their way over to the hotel.

Logan parks the car swiftly when they arrive at the hotel, offering an arm to both of the ladies on their way to the entrance. The red carpet is already in place and Scorpia smiles a bit absently. They walk in and Freya runs over to Ricardo.

Logan pulls Scorpia into her office and lifts her onto her desk. He stands in front of her and pulls her against his chest. "Relax Bonnie. It will all be fine, I promise."

She breathes out slowly and Logan stares deep into her eyes. He puts his hand on his heart and she copies him, saying in unison: "Here. Forever."