[94] Questions & Answers

When Scorpia and Logan arrive on the theater room floor, they find rows of young people, all dressed in style, cheering and clapping excitedly. They all yell that she looks beautiful. "You too! You're all gorgeous! I'm so proud of all of you!" She blows kisses at them as she walks into the theater room.

Manon is waiting for her inside and they stare at each other.

Logan says: "Wow Manon, you look so pretty."

She blushes and says: "You too Logan! Come on, I will show you to your place." She takes them to a love seat with a table full of snacks next to it.

Scorpia sits down in the seat and pats the spot next to her. Logan sits down and wraps his arm around her. "Oh, I like this idea, Bonnie. I could get used to this." Scorpia laughs and snuggles up to him. She closes her eyes and focuses on Logan's scent and heartbeat.

He strokes her back and kisses the top of her head. The room fills with people and Logan gently taps her shoulder. "Bonnie? There's someone here you have to say hi to."

Scorpia opens her eyes and stares into her mom's face. She quickly gets up and falls into her mother's arms. Mamma hugs her warmly and kisses her cheek. Scorpia looks her over and admires the night-blue dress her om is wearing. "Mom! You look beautiful!"

"I have to look the part to blend in with my wonderful family. But I didn't feel like walking the red carpet. Bart let me in through the back door. Go back to Logan my sweet girl. I'm going to find my seat."

Scorpia looks around and watches Bart take a seat next to Manon and to her right are Ciro and Flavio seated, next to each other. Ciro catches her gaze and winks at her. She smiles at him before sitting down next to Logan again. Logan pulls her close as Ricardo walks up to the front.

He stands in front of the screen and raises his hands. It goes quiet and he starts to speak. "Welcome everyone. You're all here because you love the woman that plays the main part in this movie. And she loves us all in return. But I have to say this before we start, you will get to look into her life, head, and heart, something you rarely get to see. I want you to realize how special that is and most of all how incredibly strong this woman is. And what a gift it is to have her as part of our lives.

Okay, sit down, so we can turn off the lights and get this thing started."

Scorpia sighs and Logan grabs her hand, holding it on his chest. The lights go off and the first images appear on the screen. It's mostly silent during the interview, besides a few soft sobs during the hard parts.

Scorpia looks at the woman on the screen and realizes she's not a reflection of herself anymore. And not because of the hair, the woman on the screen still carries so much pain and insecurity. And that's something she doesn't feel like that anymore.

She becomes emotional when she hears herself talk about Salvatore, but it's even worse when she tells about the shadows and the despair. Logan wipes away her tears and kisses her forehead.

The hardest part of the interview is over and the lights slowly come back on. Ricardo stands up, "We're giving you all a moment after this hard first part. Use the bathroom, eat or drink something, go get some air. We'll continue in about thirty minutes."

Scorpia looks around and her eyes land on Thomas, sitting next to Dani with his arm around her. Scorpia smiles a little and Logan follows her gaze. "Now I get why you told Manon to have them seated next to each other."

"I said to Violetta that Thomas needed the female version of Dino. And that's when it hit me. Same first letter and the same amount of letter in her first name. Tough and sexy. Dani."