🌨️✨28🌨️ Like an echo in the forest.

"Who's gonna order ..."

Jungkook nonchalantly said at the counter of their College canteen where Taehyung and Jungkook were ordering their snacks. Taehyung had dropped the earlier broken heart issue as something Jungkook had blurted out when he was drunk.

"I think I should go for momos," Taehyung said after looking for quite a while they had already completed eating the food jin had prepared for them, but Taehyung insisted on buying something for snacking while walking back.

The boy was always hungry! but Jungkook never had any complaints. everything Taehyung did was cute, pure and innocent.

What he didn't like was the tagalong he had got since this semester. Taehyung's new best friend Jimin not that he was irritated by aquatic life , but the fact that Taehyung and Jimin were almost always together was the problem.

"Momos, Tae you can't eat momos while walking and where are we going let's just go back home I'm Tired." Jungkook whined his eyes going puppy mode or rather bunny mode which always worked on Taehyung.

Jungkook had some of these tactics under his sleeves which worked being the youngest had its own benefits.

"Seriously you think that's gonna work? Come on Tae already spill it where are we going?" Jimin asked excitedly as Taehyung had told him of a spot he wanted to show them.

"That will ruin the surprise! Now come on you two." Taehyung chimed, pulling them both with him grabbing some chips.

It was almost a half an hour walk after the bus they had been in a somewhat isolated area from the city, a bit of darkness covering the light.

Jimin and Jungkook looked at each other extremely confused as to where they were going, and more of the fact that how Taehyung knew of some place like this.

"Tae you sure right you know the way?"

Jimin asked curiously looking around his senses heightening the smell and touch he could feel the changes in his body since he started visiting the ocean.

"Of Course! Why would I bring you he if I didn't know?" Taehyung asked showing his boxy smile looking back at Jimin.

"Well when did you discover this place, I don't recall you ever got to the forest like this?" Jungkook Questioned pushing the branches from above Taehyung's head so it won't prick his hair.

"Well I would say right now, see it's nearby we are close." Taehyung showed his mobile a screenshot of the Google map.

"Taeeee!" Jungkook and Jimin whined together, the sound echoing in the forest.

Taehyung winked at them scrunching his nose at embarassed "What? Trust me we are near."

"Taehyung what if we get lost? and why is it a screenshot, get the Live map!" Jungkook asked composing rather than losing his calm, he was a werewolf forest that was supposed to be his home.

"Because there is no range duh!" Taehyung stated the obvious while Jungkook closed his eyes in frustration "Tae! Swear to god-"

🌨️✨🌨️

Back!

Thank you for 9k.

Nt much I know, I wasn't able to write in weeks, this was a little bit progress I did yesterday so I wanted it to be out. As something better than nothing 😉

Hope you Like it.