🌨️ 71🌨️Did he go back in time?

Hey?

So things have been hectic in April.

As my semester end exams
N all the stuff.

But it's done.

I'll be regular again now'.

It feels so long right.

I'll be updating a lot my vacations has started ☺️

----------
.
.
.
.
.
.
----------

Jungkook doesn't even understand how it is possible that Namjoon no, his wolf is right there in front of him.

But he had – had seen him die. What is real and what was not was it all in his head?

What was happening?

Taehyung was awake in no Bett state but he was awake.

Jin was unconscious, Yoongi was awake.

It pains his head to think every thing looked so real.

Did he go back in time?

It felt the same.

Everything just like how he had seen it to be.

Jungkook tried to make sense but it was just everything as if he had seen the future right now.

Who was the guy on the ground? He never saw him in the things he saw.
He appeared out of nowhere.

Meanwhile Yoongi sighed, Jungkook must have gone into the memories psy-lock showed him he must be having a mental breakdown not knowing the difference between real and those memories fabricated by Psylock.

The clock hand strikes at 12 in the silence of their room.

Namjoon walks away from Taehyung and is assured no one would attack him.

It was just as Jungkook had seen his eyes dilated no no!
He knows
He knows now.
How it is going to end

He can't let it happen.

Minho charges at Namjoon running straight in his direction trying to pounce on him, but Namjoon dodges him at the last minute.

Minho stands at the other end, blood dripping from his neck. Jungkook watches for a second time .
when Namjoon attacks.

Namjoon had punched his claw right at Minho's neck while he dodged him.

Minho howls angrily Growling and turns back running back straight at Namjoon again.

Namjoon runs in circle managing to dodge him he growls looking at Minho, This time he manages hit Minho right at the place he had injured Minho making him cry out,

Jungkook shouts Namjoon grabbing his attention and he knows now what was to happen.

Another man is going to jump in between them without any notice, even surprising everyone by hitting him with the back of an axe.

Namjoon dodged the hit from the axe but Minho had bitten him in the chance.

Jungkook starts shaking from the fear he wasn't able to stop it. It was just like he had seen.

Key laughs, bringing Jungkook's attention towards him.

"You thought you would be able to stop it because you saw the fragments of imagination I showed you?"
He says making Jungkook confuse more confused about what he was talking about.

"It was just a possibility i had show to torture that tiny little brain of yours not gonna lie I'm a bit disappointed your screams were like a song to my ears and i could finish that masterpiece." Key says laughing.

Yoongi's blood boils at this: how can someone enjoy someone's pain.

This time another brown jacket man with the axe had  hit Namjoon again and Minho was lying on the ground too Namjoon had managed to bite his neck, scarring him.

Namjoon and Minho both were lying on the ground.

Jungkook watches in terror this  was he going to be just as helpless this time  too.

A sudden coldness rushes and hits at Jin's core, and jin wakes half conscious, the drugs were not effecting him as much as Minho had thought he was way stronger than a normal Omega
  he could feel Namjoon's faint heart ache through the bond. He feels disoriented at his feelings as the world before him is crumbling.

Namjoon smiles at Jin "I'll never give up on you Jin.
……..Meeting you was one of the greatest things that happened to me.
……. I love you Kim Seokjin." Namjoon says his thoughts mindlinking circulating the warm feelings through the bond jin's breath going back normal.

It's so warm and pure right now he wanted to live there,  Jin smiles at this why out of all the ways it had to be like this Namjoon's confession at the verge of everything. Namjoon looks so bright as if they were the only people here and no one else.
His eyes shines, the same way it did the first time Namjoon and Jin had come close, the first time Namjoon had seen him in his wolf form.

Namjoon, his Namjoon,  who has been so warm and gentle ever since he has known him.

Since that day he had kept building walls against him, but Namjoon was the only light who held the flame as small as a candle in his heart where only darkness existed.
Jin didn't want to accept this
No this is not how he had imagined it to be.
When he finally accepted Namjoon.
The universe was proving him wrong.
Only if, only if he had let Namjoon go.
He wouldn't have to go through this all.
Tears welled up his eyes while the tears rolled down his cheeks, he felt his throat closing up, he was shivering, shaking his head blinking his tears away he wanted to see Namjoon, he wanted to see Namjoon as if---- as if he craved for him.

"You promised, you promis-ed me to show th-e Cherry blossom fro -m your home-town , and the p-et dog you are goi-ng to to buy me  and, and you have to tra-vel to the forest we , we first met, you can't break your promise no, no I ha-te y--ou." Jin sobs saying everything that came to his head the drug were making him dizzy by the end.

Yoongi feels hot tears streaming down his cheeks, after all Jin went through this is how it turns out to be. If there was a god out there he hates him right now.

"I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you Namjoon, you don't have to act all cool now! Please don't say it like you are saying it for – fo-r the last tim-e" jin stutters.

Jungkook collapses down, lowering his head, losing everybit of his strength and struggling to stay up. Jungkook sees the Movement from his right Taehyung he is moving he is alive! When he wakes up, it brings a little bit of peace in his heart when he sees Taehyung raising his head slowly in between.
Jungkook has to do something he can't wait to be killed the ropes that has him tied with is losingning a bit with his wrists teared and bleeding.

Jungkook tries again and again and again with sheer physical strength to break loose of the ropes but the bleeding wrists begging him to stop the unbearable pain on his wrists is turning into red slashes hurt even with the slightest of movement.

If he cuts his wrists a bit more it might hurt his veins defeated he falls numb this is suicidal he knows it, but in the state Taehyung is Jin is yoongi Namjoon he can't stay still. He is incapable of putting his safety before them.

He tries again but this time it slashes through his vein letting the bleeding out and he screams at the pain.

And Onew laughs at him "the Ropes where dipped in Wolfsbane direct contact with your wound would burn as hell isn't it? Sucks to be you."

Taehyung opened his eyes lying numb, He had no energy, his blood loss was making it hard for him, even breathing was struggling..

Is this the end of him?

He has no idea what is even happening.

------

1350 words.

I'll update Tomorrow too love you 😘