🌨️✨58🌨️Exactly jungkook is the one he should be with

"It's nothing Hyung I'll tell you or his dramatic self is going to take a lot of time" Jungkook says narrating the whole thing again.

..............

"That's it, what a waste I brought this popcorn for nothing," Jin says while Namjoon slaps him on his arm.

"Exactly that's it! Not even a big deal and Taehyung still won't come." Jimin says.

"And you were ready to stake our friendship over this." Taehyung replies.

"That's not what I meant, but anyways so basically Jimin what taehyung to come to his debut and taehyung can't go because he doesn't have a partner." Jin summarises.

All three of them nod.

"Taehyung is right though you know going alone can be a bit....." Namjoon supports taehyung.

"If you ask me, missing out on proms at this age would be a loss. You have to experience such things at a certain age." Jin explains while all of them listen to him, even Namjoon. "I still remember the prom thing I had...." Namjoon jerks his head at this looking at jin. This makes Jin stop, he smiles and continues again " how I had missed it because everyone was terrified to be with me because of that incident." 

"What happened?" Jimin and Taehyung ask in unison.

"Nothing, just a crazy person in college thing anyways The point is I missed not having pictures of me all dressed up or the group photo on the college campus. So it's better to not miss out on taetae." Jin explains and Taehyung looks sulky and silent as Jimin seems to win. "I tried though Hyung." 

"Ok, so what are your requirements? Let's try to find you, your perfect prom partner." Jin says excitedly. Jungkook gets up from his place moving towards the kitchen, suddenly losing interest in the conversation. Taehyung's eyes follow him. 

"I mean I don't have any specifications except it has to be a human and my age cause that's the only specifications that damn prom has," Taehyung says thinking for a bit.

"Ayee, human isn't really a necessity!" The omega says while his feet get stomped by Namjoon. 

"What i i. Mean is human is not the specifications what I mean is what kind of person you want. We can look for that accordingly cute or pretty, fashionable or simple things like that." 

Jungkook was out of sight fidgeting but Still was. Able to hear the conversation clearly. 

"Mmmmh I mean, if you ask I would prefer, I think I have quite good fashion sense so fashionable, and if they are extroverted like me it would be cool I can spend the whole time without getting bored. And someone graceful" Taehyung finishes proudly of himself.

Jungkook comes in stumbling as he was trying to bring all the snack packs at once and it all ends up on the ground instead.

Taehyung looks back smiling at Jungkook and says"Jungkook! So cute. Stop sulking. It wasn't humanly possible. you should have asked for help." He gets up and goes to help Jungkook who is grabbing all the packs again trying to get it back at once again.

Namjoon, Jimin, and Jin exchange a look smiling at it. "Someone graceful and extrovert. My foot." Jimin says it first.

"Exactly jungkook is the one he should be with." Jin agrees. They both settle everything on the table. Opening a bag of chips and sharing between them.

"Kookie, you are a dance major right, I mean people must have come up to you for this wouldn't they?" Namjoon asks 

"I mean yeah, you can get some extra grace marks if you do participate in departmental activities. But I didn't reply to any yet. It's too much work for some grace marks." Jungkook casually replies.

"Huh? You had been asked for this when? Who? You never said anything to me." Taehyung questions 

"I mean I was never looking forward to going so it didn't matter, they all probably would have found someone," Jungkook says.

Jin's evil mind works his way he had a plan to exactly get these dumb kids together.

"Why don't you try to get in contact with them koo, they might come running to you if they find a dancer, and all Jimin wants is to record his performance and cheer for him right you can do that for him right, that way you would be helping Jimin and saving taehyung. What do you call taehyung?" Jin asks already enjoying the frown appearing on Taehyung's forehead.

"I mean if that's ok with Jimin?" Taehyung replies weakly as if not wanting the others to hear.

_________

Jimin and Jin are the cupid line.