🌨️✨15🌨️Ok fine I'll tell, you the truth, stop pouting will you?"

(🌈🌠🌈 Hey, my bunny babies I Purple You.🌈🌠🌈)

--🌨️--

--🌨️--

"Hobi Hyung? It had been so long since I saw you." Taehyung greeted seeing Hoseok.

"Actually got a day off today, did you grow even more it's like just 2 weeks since I saw you" Hoseok said brushing Taehyung's head.

"Jungkook-ah I was actually here to talk about your friend we met this..."

"aaaah, you mean last week, yeah what about him" jungkook interrupted Hoseok who look as confused as Taehyung while jungkook signalled taehyung from behind him to make hoseok understand what he was trying to do. taehyung was there and it was not a good time for them to talk about his newly found merman friend.

"Which friend kookie? You don't have any friend I have no idea about?" Taehyung asked thinking of who it could be.

"It's from the dance class you don't know him." Jungkook explained.

--🌨️✨🌨️--

"aah you are finally here can't wait anymore im literally dying of hunger here ." jimin exclaimed grabbing the package from Tae as soon as the lift door opened he had been patiently waiting for them to come.

"oh you are here too MR. jung." Jimin tensed again at the events of today which was quite hard for him to digest.

"Since you are their friend you can call me Hoseok or hobi hyung ok.' hoseok assured flashing his bright smile while jimin nodded "ouh, you know each other since when ?" Taehyung asked looking at hoseok and JImin "since this morning HObi hyung had visited this morning when you fainted." jungkook covered up for them

--🌨️--

after having their dinner JUngkook swiftly sneaked in JIMin to his apartment where all the others were waiting for them .

"Look, this might be normal for you all but this is completely different and weird for me also I can like 50% believe you for now please can you give me some time before we literally jump into it?" jimin questioned as he sat there with others this time MR and MRS kim had also joined them.

"Ohh the poor thing go easy on him guys." Mrs kim said brushing Jimin's hair softly complimenting him.

"That's true Yoongi Hyung you didn't have to go so harsh on a poor Merbaby like this." Hoseok supported Mrs.kim surprising the kim brothers.

"I know right, how can they act so insensitive to such a cute little thing." Mrs.kim added, making Jimin squirm in uneasiness with all the sudden care he got. he hadn't actually imagined to have such a nice mother watching the crazy brothers.

"Hobi Hyung was a bit harsh on you the first we met right, I apologize, you will forgive me for that won't you? We will take this slowly what say wanna Come for a swim with Hyung tomorrow. You don't have to get into the water if you have any phobia we can take slow, ok " Hoseok assured almost felt like babying someone, his voice almost felt like honey.