🌨️✨42🌨️Wolf senses, He found me!

Jungkook rushed into the changing room assuming it would be the most secluded place during the time.

He felt his bones cracking, changing there was no time he knew he was going to transform and it's going to happen now.

He had been trying to reach Yoongi but Yoongi hadn't been reaching him through the mind link. His side of the link has been closed off.

He transformed even before he could reach his cellphone, this was bad the worst thing that could happen to a werewolf, he had transformed into a wolf pup right in his University stuck in his pile of clothes, struggling to get out of his piled in clothes.

He tried to turn back, but he was too tired to do so there is no way he would be able to transform back the most that would happen if he kept on trying would be falling unconscious and the wolf senses completely taking over, which was definitely a no right now.

"Pffffttt." A small Snicker was heard, startling Jungkook. Followed by a little high-pitched full round of laughter.

"Honestly though I can never not find this funny, all this muscle turns into a little pup when you transform," Jimin said through his laughter picking up a fighting wolf pup.

Jungkook already had predicted things to go bad but this bad? It would have been better than this if one of his fellow human classmates witnessed it.

He did stop thrashing in Jimin's hand who was throwing him up and down in the air playfully.

"Seriously Jungkook I like your this form more than your human form. That furry little pointy ears. And that same doe eyes awwww." Jimin cooed Jungkook knew this was karma for calling Jimin short, he was definitely enjoying the revenge.

"Hey at least be respectful if I wasn't here good luck with a boy missing, wolf pup being found in a University student's clothes headlines." Jimin stops the tiny paw attacks which were quite powerful for the look of it.

As if! Jungkook thought unable to word anything but whines and howls.

Yoooongiiiiiiii hyungggggggg. Where are you when I need you the most? Jungkook tried mind linking again still to no avail.

"So what are we supposed to do now? Should I tell this to Taehyung, he would be getting worried about me. I just got out for a coffee break." Jimin asked sincerely knowing completely well there would be no response. He was more likely to be self-talking letting Jungkook know his thoughts.

Jungkook vigorously shook his head that animal or creature would have understood to be a no.

"Ok ok cool then I just uhmmm...what should, ok I'll just let you hop in my bag and drop you at your home cool?" Jimin asked, shifting Jungkook into one hand and picking up his clothes. 

Jungkook nodded, obviously this was the best option now with Yoongi Hyung in not range.

Jimin folded the clothes quickly in a sphere disgust evident from the smell coming from his practice clothes. Jungkook tried not to make eye contact with Jimin.

As he carefully placed Jungkook into the sideway bag, closing the lid although he was able to see outside from the gap on both sides.

Jungkook is that you, what the hell call as a normal kid, you have mobile phones for a reason. Jungkook heard the voice Yoongi was finally responding to.

Hyung where the hell was you? Hyung there is a problem, I'm in trouble. Jungkook reciprocated

When aren't you? What is it now? It better be something not stupid because of you I had cut down my precious sleep hours. Yoongi walked up to his hue crockery, filling up the water in the container.