🌨️✨31🌨️Rise of rage flowed through him like lava,.

[Give lots of love and support ❤️ to My baby]

I purple u ✨

____
____
____

One of Beta from the Min ho clan walked up to him
Whispering something to him.which wasn't much of a whisper as Jungkook could faintly hear his hyungs name Kim Seokjin This wasn't going in a safe direction he could get the sense of bitter relationship he might have with this strange Alpha.

A small giggle left Min-Ho's lips as he heard what his beta had to say. "You might be more interesting to me than I imagined. KIM Jungkook, Brother of Kim Seokjin."

Jimin gasped at this soon realising where this is going, they might actually have a lot more trouble than a strange psychopaths.

There was anger building up Jungkook's nerves getting the best of him, but he knew that attacking him in his own territory with Taehyung beside him, he can't risk him in this. He could figure out what kind of relationship he might have had with Seokjin, the Omega was constantly disturbed by Alphas like this. But someone this interested about Seokjin that even his name had him going on and having a creepy smile made jungkook wish to fight him.

"Stop gritting your teeth little pup we all know who is in power here." Min-Ho voiced out cleaning his weapon off blood on a cloth given to him.

Taehyung was quick to clutch Jungkook's hand although he was oblivious of the Alpha omega and the whole werewolf thing he had a essence of what this psycho mam like this with a bloody weapon with him have to do with Seokjin.

"Now now what can I say fate destiny luck that has brought to me you Kim Seokjin's little Alpha brother." Min-Ho smiled again the people around him grinning too.

"You know we were actually trying to go in the right path follow the right but what to do when life tempts me like this." Min-ho said moving forward.

While the three backed up a step they were caught up in this mess and there was no way they could fight this many people in one go.

Taehyung's anxiety was crawling up in the inside making him regret everything he had done dragging Jungkook and Jimin into this.

"We-we we are sorry please let us go we wouldn't tell a soul about anything we saw." Taehyung tried negotiating trying anything possible he reaching up to the pocket knife he always keeps close to him in his back pocket.

If this where to go bad he wasn't going down without a fight.

"Ohhh honey don't worry there is nothing illegal you saw here, there was a crazy wolf which I had to take care of for everyone's safety." Min-Ho said looking down at Jungkook.

Jimin had clutched into the other arm of Jungkook getting reading for whatever it was, Jungkook in the center while his lenses were changing his starry black eyes turning stone cold shades of brown his blood pressure heightening he could feel the other Alpha pheromones trying to threaten him.

"Look, at this like this, we are friends of his brother so if you both may excuse Jungkook we can actually take him and if it happens we could meet his brother too." Min-Ho smile had never dimmed down, ever since.

Jimin and Taehyung looked at each other clutching Jungkook arm harder. This is bad but they aren't just going to abandon Jungkook.

But this time Jungkook was the one to say something in a while, "Taehyung leave me they are hyung's friends I'll wait here and Jimin take Taehyung back home."

Taehyung was shocked and partially feeling betrayed by his best friend's look how could he think that he would leave him alone to some psychos and he is someone who needs to be escorted by someone.

"Kook what-"

"No Taehyung listen to me and go with Jimin." Jungkook looked at Jimin in a pleading way. Jimin and Jungkook knew the seriousness of the moment maybe more than Taehyung but in no was could Jimin abandon Jungkook to a bunch of strangers.

Jungkook knew it was just a matter of time until his hyung's would find out about his missing he just had to endure whatever torture they were about to put him into, but if taht assured Taehyung's safety him would take it.

"So if that's clear, listen to your friend and shoo off come on you two we haven't got the whole day and there is so much to do." Min-Ho face glowed up.

He took hold of Jungkook's sleeve pushing him forward.

While Taehyung was more than angry at Jungkook to just following them like a fool just to keep them safe.

"Leave. Him. Alone." Taehyung said his deep voice going denser as he said each word he could feel the rise of rage flowed through him like lava,. anger flooded his veins all of the sudden his voice making it clear stopping Minho and Jungkook making them look back at Taehyung.

The clan looked at him amused to see the unexpected person suddenly a roar of laugh booming through the forest.

This made Taehyung more angry while Jimin and Jungkook looked at him shocked they had never seen the normally goofy Taehyung this angry, his face getting flushed he was slightly shaking, his palm clenched tight as if about to burst.

"WHAT THE HELL IN THAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, I SAID LEAVE HIM ALONEE." Taehyung shout boomed through the forest soon followed by strong Piercing violent wind hitting them all stopping there giggle as pushing them back a bit. The dust and leaves rising and hitting them.

It took some time to clear the atmosphere for everyone Jungkook and Jimin struggling to look for each other.

There was a knife thrown right between jungkook and Minho only the slashing sound of the knife passing could be heard they all looked at the direction from where the knife had come.

"Taehyung!" They all heard a voice from behind making them in the direction farther. First it was just the long black coat and shoes they could see followed by the person coming closer to them making the face clear.

Even Taehyung was startled by the voice.

✨🌨️✨

Anyeong!!!

Minho and his Clan

Minho and his Clan.

Unedited 🙀😀

So many plot twist can't wait. 😬🤐🤐