🌨️✨38🌨️ Because...Im leaving.

I purple you all my buttercups🤗

New update.

Note the text in italic are the inner thoughts/conversation of the characters.

_________✨__________

"What the hell.... Ho....bi......?" Yoongi hears a loud scream from Jin looking back to find Hoseok and Jin slammed to each other on the door step Hoseok rubbing his forehead silently.

"Where were you looking at Jin Hyung." Hoseok wincing looking up at Yoongi, showcasing a bright smile immediately.

Yoongi just shakes his head going back to the chores. Wondering why the mr. I'm always busy is at his doorstep without any notice.

Moving past Hoseok Jin walks into Taehyung's room finding it dead silent, not even a single sound which is quite rare for the clumsy Alpha. He wonders if Namjoon isn't home anymore as he couldn't feel his emotions anymore. He trys to come up with something to say

What could he say?

Hey mate just checking up on you.

You alright, not that I was prying on you or something!

Soooo tech now that you know about my tragic past I kinda hope you understand, and we could I don't know maybe just maybe be try to work on us.

Jin cringes hard at himself not liking his brain coming up with funny conversation starters.

He finally hears rustling of clothes from the guest room making him sigh in relief. Jin slowly walks up to the room to the open door Namjoon's back towards him he looks like he is folding laundry.

Jin knocks on the door just in case even though he knows Namjoon must have already known his presence. Namjoon doesn't turn back while he calls for Jin to come in with a sympathetic smile, which ticks off Jin, he doesn't need anyone to be sympathetic towards him.

When Jin comes in closer he sees a suitcase with almost 40% books, he giggles a bit which makes Namjoon raise his eyebrow. While Jin stops immediately, "I'm sorry it's just you carried so much books as essential to a new city instead of clothes." Namjoon looks down realising his obsession with books relieved.

When Namjoon doesn't say anything Jin starts to feel the space getting awkward rather than standing idly he thinks of helping him.

Jin looks closer, picking up a bunch of books from the suitcase thinking which would be the best place to place them.

Namjoon quickly holds his wrist stopping him making Jin fluster a bit at the sudden action "what? You don't take help from Omega's or something." Jin hates his comments but he can't really help himself looking at Namjoon without being judgemental.

"What no! That's not the problem, actually you aren't really helping." Namjoon says leaving his grip on his wrist when he feels the spike in the heartbeat of the other.

Jin scoffs looking at what could be that he had done wrong he just literally picked a bunch of books. Namjoon nods, taking it away from Jin and placing them again in the suitcase, Jin still looks confused while he speaks up "I'm packing actually."

Jin looks perplexed now watching Namjoon casually walking out just like that as he explained everything, he follows Namjoon watching him place the clean laundry of Taehyung in his cupboard his thoughts running as if 250 km/h.

What, why

Why is he leaving?

In all this he never thought of how namjoon would be feeling about it.

He finds him disgusting?

Miserable?

He slowly approaches him voicing out the question so low that if the house wasn't this silent Namjoon won't be able to hear it even with his wolf ears "why are you packing?"

Namjoon smiles again and there it is that same sympathetic look.

"Because I'm leaving Jin."

"Why?"

"Because I understand now, I am ready to let go." Namjoon says his voice breaking as if he is trying his best to stay composed.

"Why?" Jin asks again looking down. why do you want to let go we didn't even start.

"I I- I assumed you would need space." Namjoon says voice low looking at Jin who usually is loud and expressive looking down with not even blinking his eyes he wonders if the younger is even registering what he is saying.

"You are giving me enough space Namjoon by staying here. You don't have to move out. It doesn't affect me. Is that really why you want to leave?" Jin asks finally comforting Namjoon a bit.

I....i ....you know that right I can feel your emotions now even though I blocked mine yours is still open to me, you haven't blocked yours...................... you know what that means our bond is forming between us unknowingly and it will keep on getting stronger if we stay close.......... I don't want your wolf instincts coming in between your decision Jin."

He looks at Jin worrying as if he might have broke him as he was continuously blinking as if calculating something in his head or figuring out a complex theory.

"Jin..." he calls out worried is he catching up.

"You can do that?" Jin asks, finally looking up.

"Do what?" Namjoon shifts closer as if he is missing something out of the context.

"You can block your emotions from your mate?" Jin asks again.

Namjoon eyebrows raise higher up into his hair looking too startled as of how did their conversation took a 360° turn all together one minute Jin looked so vulnerable and small, unable to even speak more than a word before him and the another he was asking him doubts about the mate bond.

_______✨__________

Story discussion.

I thought of posting it after few days but I thought of why not and I'm really in the writing spirit.

Sooooooo finally Jin is warming up he is finally getting out of his trust issues with the help of Yoongi and Namjoon.

But well you didn't considered of how Namjoon's gonna handle this, the poor alpha is so far as to even ready to let go for Jin's sake...... this pabo.

Let's wait to see who convinces who in this.😀