🌨️✨19🌨️"Isn't he cute? And hotter than your other omega Told ya!"

(🌠 hello my berry berry strawberries borahae 💜🌠)

Quick update!

_--_

Taehyung was back, after the whole day with his squad yet he was somehow feeling a bit hurt about the fact that Jungkook wasn't home yet, he had purposely rushed a bit to get back and celebrate with Jungkook as he felt like he had hurt Jungkook by abandoning him. 

He placed both the bouquet of Chocolate cosmos in the vase strangely those flowers lasted for a long time. 

It kept on reminding him of the silly smile Jungkook had while he gave it to him.

Where could have he gone at this hour of the day?? Taehyung couldn't stop feeling a bit anxious. 

As he removed his shoes and tossed it under the cupboard near the door he spotted a brown envelope and suddenly he remembered the boy with a dimpled smile who had come that day searching for Kim Jinpaka.

"Ahhhh shit the brown envelope I was supposed to give this to Jin Hyung?" Taehyung flicked his own head for forgetting things.

He was quick to walk up to Jin after.

___---___

🌠At The Bar.

"Ahh..Hyung, don't be sad this is just one omega, that stupid, person isn't a match for you at all, how can an omega be sooooooooo dumb? I bet he isn't even that beautiful!!" Jungkook slurred out again screaming a bit so as for him to be heard above the blasting music. 

Meanwhile Namjoon had dozed off putting his head down on the counter which Jungkook mistook for crying. 

Yoongi was beside him sitting there listlessly waiting for Hoseok to come as in no way would he be able to carry both these freaking big ass Alphas home alone. 

If he could he would have left them their but right know their bluttering mouth was a threat to the whole werewolf community itself.

"I'm telling you Hyung he is not even that beautiful, have you seen my Jin Hyung he the smartest omega alive, and he is really beautiful and bit sassy completely your match I'm telling you?" Jungkook giggled thinking about his Hyung. Well he is beautiful..... sometimes.

Hmmm I'm sticking with your earlier comment though! Yoongi thought while watching his younger brother blabbering.

"Those two look wasted mind having a company?" Yoongi heard someone say beside him watching a vampire near him although he was a beta his scent and pale complexion was quite superior for others to be attracted to him. he was as Jin used to ignoring the attention.

But he wasn't in the mood for any other person in his life rather than the one he admired, meanwhile the person patted his back of the head startling him.

while the person Laughed "I'm sorry it looks so soft I couldn't stop myself! Anyways Max here!" The person said making Yoongi a bit flustered. 

Someone grabbed Max's hand pushing it away from Yoongi's head "Isn't it bit weird to touch a strangers hair without his consent making him uncomfortable." A bit of a husker voice was heard which Yoongi soon recognised But wasn't able to turn his head as the person had pulled his head closer towards his chest. 

"Hobi!" Yoongi squealed as he was smashed into Hoseok's chest although it wasn't uncomfortable rather warm.

"Oh I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable." Max said soon after feeling a bit flustered himself. It was an involuntary action if you ask him. What can he say Yoongi looked too cute not to.