🌨️✨ 24🌨️ I could hold You tighter~~

(🌈🌠🌈Hey,Cuties ,I purple you🌈🌠🌈)

【Please give love & support to this chapter♡】

( Btw thanks you this is the first book whose chapter has hit 1k reads although only first chapter though I'm grateful!! In celebration of that a new chapter.)

Jungkook's PoV.

"jungkook"  I heard Taehyung shouting in top of his voice

"Hmmm,"I hummed from across my flat as I was packing both of Our Lunch Boxes.  Mom had left early with Yoongi Today guess it's pay time for him, which means so I'm going to get beaten up as soon as he returns or even worse if he uses magic to freeze me or something but I would not worry about it now, why die twice You know & hence My dearest Jin Hyung was incharge of the cooking, and I was extremely grateful for Jin Hyung being extremely talented in cooking. He is literally the best after Mom.
I carefully placed the egg rolls, dumplings,omurice,jjajangmyeonand gimbap into each section of the boxes, he had strangely made a lot of stuff today! But I ain't complaining though.

"You , where are you? I can't find my Uniform!!" Taehyung screamed again his voice get louder and smaller as he was rushing through his rooms. This kid!!

"I remember placing it on the drying stand now have you checked the guest room?" I asked leaving the boxes and coming to the rescue.

"What?"

"I said it's in the guest room, and why aren't you ready yet?"

"Because I can't find my Uniform duh!"

"You know it 8:30 already it's time we get going." I smiled at his excuse getting there all ready for class.

"So, how do I look?" I asked Taehyung who was juggling between drying his hair and packing his books. It was bit embarrassing last night I hope he doesn't notice!

"Ain't it Gorgeous, not even a bit you look like I was drunk and passed out on one Margareta last night!" Taehyung smirked looking at me guess he found how I had overdone it to look extremely neat with parted Hair. Ugh!

"Says the one who never had one drink,hah! I beat you in that! Can't wait to be legal now the pubs are amazing!" I replied although most of the time I was just sitting on a table near the bar watching the match. I must regain my pride, atleast I  had something to brag about.

Taehyung just pouted must be feeling betrayed by Yoongi Hyung.

"Ok I'll pack the books go get your uniform." I extended my hand for help he can't get one thing right.

"No, no I got this get me my uniform please!"

"Okay."

I walked past him to the guest room the he had really turned the clean into a mess with all the clothes lithered around. The drying stand moved in front of the bed. I  hummed slowly