🌨️✨49🌨️ waves bringing them close

A quick update is here!!!!!!!!!!!!
I went on a sleepless night 🥱 run.
And finally, I have 2 more chapters written.
I'll be updated every day if, and only if possible.
Stay tuned there would be a quick update tho.

Thank you so much for 32k reads 💖
Love you so much 😌
Hope everyone's doing fine 🌼

-----
-----

Enjoy reading 🌻

STOpppppppppppp Ami please it hurts!" Jimin says between his laughter and the punches he was receiving from Ami.  But Ami was fuming with anger. She was grounded by her father who had found out about her going out with Hobi and his sister.

She had gone out to meet Jimin and now was when he showed up.'' couldn't you have sent a message from hoseok Oppa at least I wouldn't have to worry so much?" Ami asks both of them were in the water waves bringing them up and down slowly. The sun was setting and Jimin was struggling hard while she punched him and it hurt extra hard. 

He finally stops her by grabbing both her arms and the waves bringing her close to him. Ami stops her attacks realizing the closeness as they were still unstable the water pushing her forward and little blush crept up her cheeks which were invisible to Jimin but the burning feeling was too much for her.

"I'm sorry ok, It's called the exam fever we students go through where we even forget about our existence yet itself our social life. I just had my semester and it wasn't a good time that's all I can say but hey now I'm free we have a lot of time to train." Jimin says finally releasing her and dipping down the water pushing back his hair getting out.

Ami looked at him dumbfounded, his hair and his soft skin looked so different in the sunset the mellow lights made him stand out more. She brushed away that feeling where she was looking at Jimin and everything felt in slow motion. Slowing zooming up to his face.

"Hey, stray fish? What's that?" Ami says, pointing towards him.  

"What?" Jimin asks, looking at himself.

"That .. that thing on your hand." Ami points even more precisely towards his arm this time squinting her eyes on the target. Jimin looks down on his own wrist.

"Oh this I almost forgot about this, here I brought this for you I had brought a couple of them but unfortunately only these two are left." Jimin says removing it from his arms and handing it over to Ami.

" Jimin says removing it from his arms and handing it over to Ami

...

"This is for me and what's its use?" Ami asks happily, accepting the gift and stretching it out wearing it in her arms. "Is it like silky bangles, it's beautiful Jimin." 

"Mmh well you can call it that but wait come here I'll show you how it's used,"  Jimin says getting behind Ami grabbing her arm and gently pulling out the scrunchie... he gets all her hair into a ponytail and tries to tie it. "Aaahh it's for that so it's like a fancy hair band," Ami says admiring the second scrunchie on her arm.