🌨️✨16🌨️ Flowers with a seductive scent of chocolate.

(🌈🌠🌈 Hey, there bish I Purple You.🌈🌠🌈)

【Please give love & support to this chapter♡】

Today was the celebration ceremony of Taehyung's art exhibition

Today was the celebration ceremony of Taehyung's art exhibition. He was sitting quietly in the back to his suffering, even his good for not dearest bestfriend Jimin wasn't there as he had something more important business that he couldn't talk about than an award ceremony of a mere Art exhibition as he an Art student would say. To his dismay even Jungkook had left after dropping him at the venue the last examination was about to start he could see his work displayed in the section of finalists while the other were absolutely pretty,he knew his was soulful, Taehyung like always had given life to the simple artwork by giving his heart to the work, he had worked 2 days and nights for it. Taehyung had actually drawn a lady sitting on the swing focused much on the details, the play of light and shadows, the shimmering sunlight, adding depth by using perspective in his paintings,the folds of a green dress fluttering, flowing with the wind the hair coiled, and the eyes expressed a longing. With thicker strokes, the jewels that generously adorned the, a slight smile on her face. His paintings had the abundance of life - trees heavy with fruits and flowers, waters resplendent with its many hues, and the Lady so livid almost waiting to blink her eyes and smile at you swinging again.

For anyone would have guessed it to be a real life dreamlady who Taehyung had drawn, but he had actually drawn his mother using his imagination and the way his Grandma descriptive her.

He anxiously waited there alone. Meanwhile he could see other finalists there with their parents guarding their artwork, encouraging their kids, wiping away their sweat with her handkerchief, Taehyung no matter how much he tried but got a little jealous of that kid who was being pampered by his mother.

Did he missed Jungkook , ehh like no no way he was missing his only family like bestfriend on a big day like this like he is a grown up adult who leaves alone like grown ups there was no way he was missing that Crackhead.

Well who was he kidding?

He was actually a tad bit angry at Jungkook who had left him on this big day. Jungkook usually used to accompany him cracking up jokes and lifting his spirits while he was in social events like this with parents, what was Jungkook's excuse to leave Him he really didn't know. He remembered that one time Jungkook had carried him on his back, being cheered by Yoongi and Jin accompanying him to the stage even though he had just won the consolation prize, acting like Crackheads before all those people just because Tae was sad he had lost the prize and too embarrassed and sad to go on the stage.

Taehyung laughed at the memory of that Day. Feeling a bit more lonely now. He felt like he had no one to share his happiness, his eagerness, his feelings with right now.

Meanwhile, one of his seniors noticed him sitting alone staring at a mother son duo cautiously.

"Taehyung, you were sitting here? Wow it's been so long!" Taehyung heard from his back and saw Hyung sik smiling lovingly at him.