🌨️✨72🌨️ It was his Little secret.

Taehyung opened his eyes lying numb, He had no energy, his blood loss was making it hard for him, even breathing was struggling..

Is this the end of him?

He has no idea what is even happening.

All he knows is that the Kim family is not what they showed him to be. They had their secrets but everybody's got secrets, haven't they? Everybody has a skeleton in the closet. Deep down Taehyung knew about this, he had an idea from the weird books of incantation and the glass tool he had found in Yoongi's room.

Or the extraordinary hearing of the whole family, it wasn't something normal they always detected him before even knocking on the door.

He always found it weird how Jungkook healed quicker than him no matter how grave his injuries were.

But Taehyung had chosen to ignore them, and had purposely played along with them.

They were all he had.

He would accept all of this a thousand times again if they stayed. He felt pathetic how attached to them he was but this is the story of his life.

He wasn't regretting any of this,yes he wished they trusted him and told him the truth whatever fantasy world shit it was he would have believed them. He knew he could trust them with his life, the love wasn't a lie, nobody can cry for your injury without loving you.
Taehyung wanted to laugh at the irony.

They weren't even in a situation to save themselves and yet here Jin  Namjoon , Jungkook everyone tried to save him.

Minho gets up before Namjoon could twist his neck which was already healing.

"Shut up! Jin I think you still don't get it ! Do you?
I have no intentions to keep any of them alive.
You can complain and cry about it your whole life.
Or save those tears because no one's coming to help you.

Your parents have already been taken care of.

Trying to act smart huh?
Did you really think I wouldn't have people in the clan?

They were trying to find help from the community.

Meanwhile you try to buy time." Minho laughs at this like a freak he was at a perfect victory here.

He had it all in his arms just as he wanted no one was going to come for their rescue now.

Magic sealed territory not a single wizard can use their spells here.

They had nothing but to look forward to their death.

And Jin was going to be all his he did admit he had a strange obsession with the rare Male omega in the beginning.

In the beginning when Minho was the gentlest Alpha known in the community, his innocent face took him a long way. He was the fanatic psychopath before at least not in front of everyone else.

It was his Little secret. That the mighty Kim Seokjin dared to expose.

All he had to do was to accept him as his mate.

But he denied for the fucking true mate who was right in front of him on his knees. at his mercy not even close to protecting him.

"Ok then now your mate is as good as dead then, why don't we start with others who we should go for first? That Human?" Minho utters, getting back in his human form.

Namjoon grabs his leg, Minho looks back at him to see he was still pretty much unconscious, but from what he had heard, he was still trying to fight even at the last minute.

Even now he was trying to save Taehyung, and others

"Well then why don't we ease your pain and kill you at once?" Minho says, raising his leg trying to crush Namjoons head.

No….
No….
No…..
This can't be happening.

Taehyung wants to scream, do anything possible….
But all he could do was tremble.

"Hey taehyung, it's not anyone's fault you know? You don't have to have a blood relation with someone to be their family!"
Taehyung remembers Namjoon's words one of the days  when Namjoon and he were watching some movie, and Taehyung got emotional and he patted down his head lovingly.

You know I don't have any younger siblings, and since I moved here I have been living with you, I have come to terms with seeing you as my little brother, so you can see me as a brother too, only that is if you want to?
Namjoon had asked him.
Taehyung had smiled at him and was overwhelmed, unable to answer him back then.

But Namjoon still smiled, ruffling his hair saying it's ok if he didn't see him like that.

Tears started flowing  only if he had answered him back.

Namjoon was here trying to protect everyone.

No …
No…
I don't want him to die!!!"

Taehyung trembled trying to get up, forcing himself up even if every cell of his body was in pain.

His eyes started wavering, with anger as he screamed "no! I won't allow you to."

Minho looks back from Namjoon towards Taehyung.

Who was standing up with his head down.

He smiled at him.

"You what?"

-----

I'll be back soon.
Love you
Vote and comment.
🤍