🌨️✨7🌨️It's just I'm afraid he only likes our human part.

(🌈🌠🌈Hey,Rollie-pollies I Purple You.🌈🌠🌈)

🌨️7🌨️It's just I'm afraid he only likes our human part.

【Please give love & support to this chapter♡】

[Namjoon Focus

[Namjoon Focus. ]

Namjoon was walking through the forest area reading a book for reference for today's lecture, but Strangely Namjoon was unable to concentrate since he had seen his new students and particularly the one in the back. A really magnificent-looking boy. He was having trouble even stopping thinking about that boy and anything else. 

The boy sure was an omega there was no doubt in that although it seemed like he was using some meds for covering his scent as even though people were lured to him they weren't going insane being near him. Maybe it was the small boy next to him causing the effect as the look on his face was downright dark and dangerous. As if he was stating touch his friend and he might actually cut off your throat. 

Namjoon smiled thinking about his new student and what he was supposed to do about it. It was early morning and there weren't many training sessions in the morning. Maybe for the Omegas or pups, as it was harder to control Alphas near omegas in their natural form. having to train combat and using their full potential.

Namjoon closed his eyes sitting beneath a tree humming a song to himself. 

-----

Jungkook Focus. 

"Taetae You remember the movie we had watched Vamps suck?" Jimin asked as the three of them were in the taxi, three days had passed since their last meet-up.

"Oh yeah that was so damn hilarious, oh and the heroine was just-" Taehyung said laughing unable to control. 

"And what about that wolf boy?" Jimin asked, earning a kick on his leg from Jungkook. 

"What, do you think about it Jungkook?" Jimin asked purposely.

While all eyes were on him right now.

"Well I think they are pretty cool-" Jungkook started,

"..... seriously the things people believe in Werewolves are the dumbest thing in the world...." Jungkook was interrupted suddenly by Taehyung surprising Jungkook.
".... How is it logically possible to transform into an animal.... I can once believe in vamps but half wolf half human they must look really hideous right like would they be fully developed as us in the human form? Aren't they more like a hybrid?" Taehyung continued his blabbing Not having a bit of Idea of the person right next to him Jungkook, the fact that how much Jungkook was getting uncomfortable by it, his heart sank at the words.