✨🌨️66✨"Now let me explain to you what's going to happen to here baby!"

Yo,
Welcome back!
⚠️
........

Taehyung gulps, finally opening the door and the first thing that hits him is the smell of blood.
Jungkook looked up and was staggered as to why Taehyung was here.

He looks back at Minho, that bastard had the same smirk as before. So that's what he was planning on.

How much can a person fall? Jungkook was discovering about Minho today, He was going to use Taehyung as a tool to hurt him. Taehyung had nothing to do with this. For all the ego of the rogue alpha he was using someone who was innocent.

Taehyung looks everywhere and in the room desperately and sees Jungkook. They lock eyes, Jungkook  silently gulps, blood dripping from his head, terrorizing Taehyung, Jungkook looks away unable to look at him, he looked so broken and confused and there was literally nothing, nothing jungkook could do.

Taehyung sees Namjoon and Yoongi on the ground, their hands tied behind them. Yoongi spits out blood trying to get up but someone pushes his head down with a shoe pressing his head down.

"Hyunnnnng!" Taehyung runs to Yoongi but is catched by someone with both his hands twisting behind him. He cries out in shock as his hands get yanked behind him with unbelievable force.

"Tae!" A soft whispering comes from his right and he sees Seokjin is literally on the floor on his knees, hands tied behind,with his hair pulled back by Minho , yes he somehow recognises that person and horror streams throw his veins when he sees the state Jungkook is in more clearly now the light flashing, his face covered in blood both his wrists bleeding as he sees him struggling more he is limping most likely he got a blow on his knees. The floor has turned crimson. He has been tied up or else Jungkook would be collapsing any moment.

Taehyung cries out again when he is yanked towards Minho and Seokjin. By the person who has restrained him.

"Key, easy ! Easy on him, look at him looking like a snack. I don't want you to ruin that." Minho Snickers looking at Jungkook who struggles with the ropes Jungkook knows what Minho is doing, he is to blame for Taehyung to be here and everytime he hurts Taehyung it's like pressing on an open wound of Jungkook's. Taehyung watches in horror he has no idea what is happening here.

What  did this Minho guy want to do with Seokjin,Yoongi, Jungkook and even Namjoon is here? Taehyung looks at them all of them have been beaten up.

Seokjin is looking at Namjoon who is in no better state. There is a knife held against his neck piercing his neck a little stream of crimson could be seen, but he is not even uttering a single voice his face is stressed.

Seokjin has tears in his eyes as if it pains him more than it does to Namjoon.

Taehyung is pushed down to his knees and his breath is laboured; he has no idea how to process this.

"Jungkook….." he calls out softly and Jungkook closes his eyes, his voice is so fragile, he knows Taehyung is scared Minho is crazy and he has Taehyung right in his hands.

"Look what have you done Jin! All the people you love are going to die because of your stubbornness! Should have taken my offer Princess when I was still playing nice." Minho yanks Seokjin up and he says near his ears from behind him.

"Now let me explain to you what's going to happen to here baby!" Minho says, pushing him forward towards Namjoon.

"First I'm going to kill your mate…
How fucking dare you go and find a mate Jin..
you literally got yourself a suicidal partner…
who in the right mind would want to be with you even after knowing this all." Minho says kicking Namjoon again.

"Minho please!.........Please leave him alone.
Minho I ..   I.  .. I'll do whatever you want, please leave them all." Seokjin pleads trying to get between Namjoon and Minho. But Minho just smiles at him back pulling him back every time he tries to reach Namjoon.

"How can I do that now baby! You know it's not possible to completely own you without breaking your mate bond with him. Isn't it right?
hmmmmmm….and for that Your alpha has to die." Minho says and laughs his minions laughing with him as if they were enjoying the show.

"Mate ? Mate bond ? Alpha, what was all this about Taehyung, was listening to all this alien language, there were syringes laying beside  in the world happening here. He has heard this all but correlating it with them seemed difficult.

Namjoon suddenly pushes the person holding him, and hitting Minho face with his head making him fall back. The knife cutting through his skin.

" Jin …….don't lose to him. You can't agree to this. You …. You know me.....i… i'll do that for you a 1000 times more if I have to, " Namjoon says meanwhile Namjoon is pushed down again to the ground by people kicking him brutally.

Jin looks at him helplessly, wincing at the cut on the neck.

"Look at the sappy lines, was this what you fell for? Hm ?" Key asks, making a series of Snickers booming in the room.

Taehyung has never felt so helpless. All he can be is a mute observer all he understands is that he has no power here his nose is bleeding from the time he got slapped by Key when he tried to move towards Namjoon, the force with which he was hit was inhumane.

"You fucking coward?
You call yourself an Alpha? Fucking bitch!"  Taehyung hears Jungkook spits out, he knows what he is doing he is agitating him, drawing his attention away from Namjoon who he apparently wants to kill.

Mate! Bond where he has heard faintly remembers the fairy tale stories like of ghosts which aren't even that popular now. His anxiety raising.

What on earth are these people playing? Taehyung sniffles blood making it hard for him to breathe through his nose.

"My my!!! That's really a mouthy one isn't it Jin?
I was willing to let him and that human out of here but it seems like he is asking for it,

Why is everyone around you suicidal huh?

There's a half-ass magical brother of yours who took a blood pact with you!

And the other brother there is asking for me to actually kill him."

"Let me do the favour and silence him first." Onew the member of Minho says walking towards Jungkook.

----------

More than 1k words.
Vote and comment.
I love to read your theories.💞

The Next update pattern is same
I'm not good with timing it a day every week or so.
So it would be better and you all can get a hint when the last chapter is about 100 reads next update would be posted soon.
So that I'll get enough break between an update and a pattern.

Story time :

About Minho, I'll remind you all of the back story Minho was a liar who was well respected in their community and everyone adored him as a considerate Alpha.
But in reality he was an asshole who tried to fake his mate bond with Jin because he was the rare Male omega.
For his status in the community of winning something rare.
  In doing so he had made his real mate a substitute. [hiding her in his place] who was a poor female omega who was scared to say anything about it.

    Jin rejected him and exposed him, throwing him out of the community. Making him a rogue alpha.

In years he had managed to gather about 15 rogue criminals like him and a hide out Magic-sealed place.