🌨️✨40🌨️Seems like you are not the only one famous....moon Hyung

"Sooo oppa the person we are going to meet is he like a ........witch no warlock." Ami whispers by the end. Hoseok looks through the mirror to see the curious look of Ami.

"Yea and he like had this ugly black hat as yours and black cloak he wears making portions in his basement,he also like flies on a broomstick" Jiyoo answers making Hoseok laugh come to think of it even though yoongi is nothing close to witch or warlock the other description suits him well always black, making portions and to add to the list looking scary.

"And how is he going to find him? Do you know that?" 

"Hmmm not sure Ami, he never tells us his techniques. Something called the warlock conduct." Hoseok says as he drives through the way.

For the next 15 minutes they drive in silence while the only voice is of Ami who is acting as a kid who was able to get in the car for the first time, she was mesmerized by the amount of women walking around all looking very busy and dead serious about whatever they are going about in the rectangular shape device in their hands it's nothing like what her father said there are so many women around here.

Hoseok parks at the parking lot swiftly before getting out and warning both the ladies to stay here until he calls them up, he wants to give a heads up to Yoongi about the uninvited guests.

But obviously neither Jiyoo or Ami listened to him immediately climbing out of the car, Ami following Jiyoo as she knew where they had to go.

While Jiyoo spends a good 15 minutes at the lift to get her out as she would like to say had never gotten into a flying box. She finally pulls her out convincing they are not in the air.

Jiyoo let's Ami follow behind her while she waits outside the door for Hoseok.

She doesn't realise that Ami had slipped from beside her.

Ami had heard a very familiar voice close by who followed it into Taehyung's house not knowing where exactly she was going.

She sees an extremely handsome guy relax a bit, folding his legs and getting comfortable on the bed. " Oh, is it ? You go this far out of your way to teach your students, even ready to home tutor them for free, you might as well be called the mother Teresa of professors. Little hard to believe Namjoon only saw teachers who have deducted my marks for even breathing wrong in their class." She hears him say and The guy laughs so but that's not what catches her attention Namjoon the name she knows that name but she can't see the other person from where she is standing she moves closer.

And the person's side face becomes clear to her its namjoon he a long time back  had helped her a lot of her abilities, as when she was 15 all of the mermaid clan had given up on her and labelled her as a weakling,traitless being amongst them.

It was her father who had contacted Namjoon and almost begged for him to stay in their clan to teach her.

"Soooo when are you going to start Namjo-" her thoughts are interrupted by the handsome guy but she doesn't wait impatiently loud she approaches them,

"Namjoon oppa ahh" there's a loud shrill interrupting Jin and startling both Namjoon getting a mini heart attack.

Namjoon gets up but soon is tackled by Ami into a hug. He chokes out a little bit "amii~~" soon recognising the baby pink long waves of hair the same baby face but just a little taller.

He detaches her immediately looking at Jin who is looking at him with a raised eyebrow and amused smile.

Namjoon smiles shyly saying "she is one of my studen-" "Namjoon, is it you??" There's again an excited shrill this time it is Jiyoo and Namjoon's shoulders slumps like for once they can talk uninterrupted.

Yoongi and Hoseok come up this time watching the two girls absolutely cherishing Namjoon and praising him every once in a while while Namjoon reciprocates politely.

Yoongi stands near Jin who is currently very much concentrated in the pretty laughing girls beside Namjoon to realise.

"Seems like you are not the only one famous….moon Hyung." Yoongi teases getting Jin's attention back.Jin scoffs at it exclaiming an "as if...i care." 

"Sure, sure." Yoongi singsongs watching the exchange between the three. "So you never have seen this Namjoon how come when almost all your community knows him." Jin asked directing his finger towards Hoseok. Hoseok smiles saying." Well I was under police training at that time you see also when I had heard about it after how this said professor had miraculously healed the chief officers daughter I hadn't expected him to be this young, like I had assumed him to be in his later 50s at least."

"Hey what has age got to do with talent." Yoongi peeks from beside Jin.

"My bad. But you get the point" 

After promising at least a 100 times to come visit the clan they finally leave Namjoon and Jin alone getting to the business with Yoongi and Hoseok. There's awkward silence in between Jin and Namjoon since nobody taking up the initiative to speak up.

"Soo,.......... all your students call you oppa." Jin speaks up putting his hands in his pockets not actually making eye contact.

"Huh…...oh no no no, she is different…." Now Jin looks at him surprised " What I mean is she is actually more of like a personal favour I did for the family of chief rather than a student-teacher thing you know, he had asked for me to teach her, and she and every one in the clan used to call me than …... I'm mean like out of respect, so i guess it didn't really matter." 

"Oh." Jin voices out almost as a relief."now that, that's done can we go to our session…………………...no actually wait I am extremely tired for today to be attending a lecture even if it is the miraculous professor kim Namjoon-shi…." Namjoon laughs at it warning him playfully"jinnn" 

"Nope seriously can we shift it to tomorrow at because I intend to study thoroughly it would definitely take few lectures right so in my opinion you should continue to stay him Namjoon-shi and help a failing student also as it is proved you do, do favours for people so please agree to it, it's a favor I'm asking for." 

________
Do vote and comments support the story.
Also, i was thinking of having jealous jin but it's still the beginning i may or maybe not write what say interested in jealous characters?