🌨️✨26🌨️ "You'll see."

Every other group looking like a couple or family on vacation beside them in the hotel. salad bowl, pizza, black bean veggie burger, fried mushroom, noodle soup getting placed one by one on their table.

"Would it be ok, or are you expecting me to run away with you?" Yoongi asked, looking at the food they just ordered.

While Hoseok almost choked at the starters.

"Hyung What?" He asked, coughing up why Yoongi pushed a glass of water with a wave of his hand towards him.

"The Most Expensive Hotel in the Town and you ordered more than enough for a family to eat,

I know you earn well but I don't think your whole Salary can afford this. Don't expect me to use Magic. It's against my morels to cheat on the innocent."

"Pfft so Cold" Hoseok said, pouting a bit. While he started digging in to the treat spread before them.

"Do you think I'm that stupid?" Hoseok asked.

"Definitely."

"Hyung!!" Hoseok smiled at his reply, still not touching the food.

"Don't stress that little Brain of yours much, I know the owner of the Hotel Ok, this Hotel is runned mostly by Mermaids, so I get some benefits you know." Hoseok replied, finally seeing Yoongi having his Food.

"Isn't it great?"

"Well it makes me wonder how the aquatic animals are better cooks than terrestrial." Yoongi exclaimed, sipping away his soup.

"Aquatic animals? Seriously Hyung? We are more Like Amphibians, Oh hell what the hell why is he everywhere?" Hoseok suddenly stated trying to hide his face while Yoongi looked back confused.

Max was approaching them with a beautiful smile on his face. Yoongi looked back at Hoseok smirking , well that was strange. Why would Hoseok react like that?

"What kind of beef do you have with him, Hoseok, You look like an Ex trying to hide?" Yoongi asked, amused at his reaction.

"Well it's worse than that!" Hoseok whispered stuffing in food in his mouth pretending to concentrate on eating his food really focused.

"What?" Yoongi asked, confused.

"You'll see."

"Hoseok, buddy Hey Yoongi!" Max exclaimed with a really smiley face.

Yoongi and Hoseok nodded back and smiled.They had really known him for a few minutes barely or that's what Yoongi believed.

"Guess it's fate, we meet again and I'm really sorry your boyfriend totally misunderstood me yesterday Yoongi." Max said laughing while Yoongi's eyebrows went up, hiding in his bangs in shock while so did Hoseok's.

"I should have properly introduced before you know touching your hair, but I was kinda tipsy yesterday, well I'm new in this town unfortunately without any friends, I was behind You Yoongi yesterday while we were in the line of drink while watching the game on the Lcd." Max said which made Yoongi realize why he was so friendly, all the people in the bar were cheering and passing on comments and reactions on the Basketball game that was going on. Yoongi really didn't actually look back to see who he was.

"Ohh, you are new here, great man, we could meet someday later to watch the game at the bar." Yoongi said his usual line he used to say in the bar where mostly to the friends he met at the bar.

"Sure,"

"And Hoseok you really hadn't to threaten me I was just talking to him" Max finally said laughingly, slapping his hand slightly on Hoseok's shoulder the words Hoseok dreaded the most the reason he actually wanted to a avoid him, but he keeps on popping everywhere now that it seems and here it is this mf had to mention it. Hoseok thought while he had to smile and wave for Max to leave.

"Hobi?"

"What?"

"You know what!"

Yoongi just stayed silent after that, he knew that Hoseok was too much of a Honest guy to lie to him or apparently anyone in general.

"What, well I may or may not had a talk with him after we loaded Namjoon and Jungkookie in the car last night." Hoseok explained as it was the most casual thing to do.

"What was the talk exactly or should I say threatening?" Yoongi laughed at Hoseok stabbing his fork on the food he was supposed to be serious but Hoseok's innocent doe eyes not meeting him and him being aggressive at the food was damn funny of a sight. He was having quite a guilty face.

"Well In my defense I just said you should not go around touching people's heads just like that, and that too very politely." Hoseok said, still not looking up, sure that was as much polite as he deserved Yoongi doesn't needs to know that Hoseok thought internally.

"And you want to say that led up to him thinking you are my boyfriend, well you know you didn't have to he wasn't even a creep, seems like a nice guy just a bit too new to this area and also I can defend myself even if it was a creep." Yoongi said nonchalantly, skipping from the topic very calming eating away more like stealing Hoseok's share of pizza too.

"Well but I like to, I like to protect and defend for you Hyung." Hoseok might have for the first time admitted his true feelings in the time they have known each other, Yoongi was always the more silent one than him he really didn't know what this sudden new feeling were, but it felt mostly like keeping Yoongi close to him the whole day if possible to make him happy, he was the most adorable and funny friend or that was what he wanted to call Yoongi at least for now.

Yoongi didn't actually reply; he suddenly looked down his gummy smile making its way across his face, a light blush decorating his cheeks he didn't know if to be delighted by this.

Both of them didn't say anything for the rest of the Lunch. Max unknowingly had brought an altogether unknown angle to their friendship for the first time in years none of them complaining though.

••••••••••

Sope CHAPTER 💗

Which Ship should be Next chapter?

Namjin Morning

Taekook adventure

Jimin- Ami meeting.

Here's my ultimate guide of how to post on Wattpad successfully.

❄️No pictures

❄️No editing and correcting your chapters on Wattpad

❄️ or the too many edit conflict message keeps on popping.

❄️No Tagging.

❄️Basically only text

❄️So what I'm doing is write on Google docs rather than Wattpad and copy paste here.

❄️All the steps above will help you post successfully on Wattpad,

Apparently the crashing of Wattpad was actually the problem of Wattpad bringing the new offline online feature wish we could go back to the old lovely uninterrupted Wattpad 🙀

❄️❄️Big thanks to all the sweet people voting following commenting supporting me.❄️❄️