🌨️✨61🌨️Guess eyes really give away

And the makeshift bed on the floor stays unused.

As both of them end up sleeping on Taehyung's bed both on their own side sleeping peacefully.  

Though Taehyung had woken up again after finally failing to fall asleep again, laying their side by side with Jungkook. He blinked his eyes tiredly, he really needed this sleep, only God knows how he has been able to go on these days without sleeping, randomly getting 15 minutes of sleep at maximum. He concentrates on watching  Jungkook's face glow in the light of the laptop screen.

Watching his deep breaths coming out as small puffs of air. There is a tiny frown on his forehead. Maybe he was stressing in his dreams, what could Jungkook be so stressed about? Maybe the bunny is scared of his brothers especially Jin stealing away all his mom's love (and food), jungkook was possessive like that, taehyung smiles at the thought and unconsciously his smile vanishing, taehyung lift his arm from beneath the blanket and points a finger towards Jungkook's forehead waiting for a few seconds before he proceeds and slowly eases the frown.

The pretty eyelashes fanning his cheeks flutter at this and then slowly settle into stillness again. He never noticed Jungkook had such long pretty lashes, laying on the apple of his cheeks he removed his arm back not wanting to wake him up too.

Taehyung lay there silently, smiling at the events unwrapping before him. Not caring to switch the laptop device off, not caring to get an extra pillow as Jungkook had snatched away the only pillow he uses to his side of the bed. Somewhere in his subconscious mind he knew why Taehyung knew it was pointless he won't be able to sleep anyways, he wasn't able to sleep well these days, and the reason why Jungkook was here in the name on a sleepover, why Jin , yoongi Mrs.Kim were always checking on him.

Even Mr.Kim is looking for him sometimes for random work.

He felt selfish, disturbing them like this,

"Why couldn't I just be ok with this, every year this happens, God knows how annoying it might be for the Kims." Taehyung closes his eyes feeling disappointed in himself.

This always happened to him, like the reality of his life coming down to him, the days before his birthday, where he leaves the fantasy life he has been living, the days were somehow the most depressing days for him.

When he starts losing his sleep, his general happy nature, losing interest he thinks he liked to do he had all his art project deadlines still he didn't or couldn't care enough to work on them, lost his appetite even. The silence is very familiar to him, he wraps his hands around him as if holding himself tightly, squeezing the blanket around him.

He wished just if someone could care for him or even just scold him for not working for being lazy, but he had no one. 

He had been lying to Jungkook about his missing assignments. It wouldn't be long before the Kims knew about this, but no they would scold him like they would have scolded Jungkook. 

 Even though they are like angels to him he sometimes wishes only if they treated him like they did with Jungkook, scold him, nag him, makes him feel like they cared for him, trusted him, and not sympathetic care.

He knows this is his mind repeating all the things again, yet he is here unable to fight that, he finally lets out the emotions he had been trying to suppress.

Those days, when he even starts questioning his existence. Birthdays were the days for celebrating that person's birth, the day one person gets added to a family. 

"But what about me, where is my family? 

I had no definite answer to a single person in my life." He thought.