🌨️✨9🌨️Hyung met someone who might be his mate.

(🌈🌠🌈 Hey my little coco puffs I purple you.🌈🌠🌈)

【Please give love & support to this chapter♡】

🌨️9🌨️Hyung met someone who might be his mate.

Jungkook's Focus.

They all were currently waiting for the pizza to arrive at Jimin's place after returning from the beach extremely tired when Jungkook saw the family photos placed all over the walls and table. Jimin's place was quite luxurious and homely with his baby pictures all over as proud parents would show off.

Raising Jungkook's curiosity "Hey you have no siblings?" Jungkook asked Jimin, as he came closer to look at the picture. Looking at the picture and smiling at the happy faces in the picture.

"Yes koo he is a lucky dog. His parents' only child extremely pampered." Taehyung said from the sofa concentrating on some Naruto as they were rewatching the whole anime again. To which Jimin laughed and shrugged. "I guess I am."

"So what's your real hair color brown like your Mom or black like your Dad? " Jungkook asked as the brown silky color would really suit Jimin, and Jimin currently had blonde hair.

"Uhmm kook that's..." Taehyung said tensed, he was even a bit tense walking towards them.

"It's ok Tae I'm comfortable sharing it with him," Jimin said not quite bothered an indication that he trusts Jungkook.

"Actually Jungkook he is adopted the blonde hair is his actual hair color," Taehyung said while jungkook was surprised to learn that information, not knowing what to say. The doorbell ranged indicating the pizza being delivered and Jimin went to open the door.

"I... I really didn't think he was... Tae did I hurt his feelings?" Jungkook asked, a bit uncomfortable. While Taehyung put his arm on his cheek calming him.

"No he is used to it, his parents are great people; trust me I have met them he is actually lucky to have parents like them. He paused pressing Jungkook's cheeks a bit.

  "You know, not all real parents are that loving and caring like, look at me," Taehyung said with a distressed smile thinking about himself as his parents had left him with his grandmother not that she wasn't a great parent and even after her death the only contact he had with his parents was the money transferred to his bank account.

"Hey! Don't say that you have a family, a real family and that's ours we don't think of you as a stranger you are the member of our family," Jungkook said, sounding offended to which Taehyung laughed and brushed Jungkook's hair.

"and what are you, my brother?" Taehyung asked, teasing him while Jungkook's eyes widened.

"Ok let's not go up there the only thing I said Is you are a family member, not the relations between us you know even pet dogs are considered family," Jungkook said to which he earned a smack on his head.

"Yah!! I'm going to say this to Yoongi Hyung and he will deal with you." Taehyung said to which Jungkook laughed as Yoongi Hyung was the one who thinks of Tae as a puppy.

Poor pup.

"Jungkook, Taehyung come on I have served the pizza," Jimin said while they both walked towards him that day had passed away watching Naruto and sleeping at Jimin's place as they all had binge-watched the seasons and slept on the place where they were.

*****

The next day all three and came back to Jungkook and Taehyung's flat Jimin came along with Taehyung as their class was soon to start and Taehyung had showered at Jimin's he only needed to pick his bag from his place.

While to Jungkook's surprise his Hyungs were home much earlier than expected, none of them explaining why while the vibe of the whole family was a bit tense and serious. Jungkook didn't pay much attention as he was usually excluded from serious talks considering he was the youngest.

What surprised him more was Jin being quiet and in bed early morning it was a rare occasion to be seen in his household, while his mom had warned him to not disturb his Hyung.

"Jin, honey, why don't you go over and talk to Tae, you would feel good talking to him, don't be in the bed all day." Their mother told Jin which Jin obeyed walking towards Taehyung's flat.

"Hey Mom how come you let him talk to Tae and not his own little brother," Jungkook asked, feeling betrayed as his Mom picked Taehyung and not him.

"Because you are Stupid and oblivious that mouth of yours has got no control over and I don't want Jin being hurt anymore." His mother said, making Jungkook pout annoyed.

That wasn't the reason not even close but he had a habit of nagging and he being An Alpha didn't help much Jin needed to normalize and not be reminded of Alphas.

"Hey mom I'm not stupid and why is Jin Hyung hurt why don't you all tell me anything," Jungkook said/nagged walking behind his mom who was ignoring him and doing the chores.

" Calm down Kook, It's nothing Jin Hyung met someone who might be his mate but we are not sure about it though," Yoongi said nonchalantly sitting on the kitchen table having his breakfast.

"What? Where? Who? Is he a beta? Alpha? Or or human?" Jungkook asked all surprised knowing about the fact "why aren't you all happy about this, this is great news." Jungkook said hyperactive, Giggling While Yoongi pinched the bridge of his nose regretting the fact he told Jungkook trusting he was old enough.

"And minutes ago he was stating he is not stupid. I had told you yoongi not to tell this to him. God, I'll have to sew this boy's mouth shut." His mother said looking straight at jungkook as if telling him to shut down. While Jungkook looked down, feeling his energy drain and pout forming he tongue poking on his inner cheeks hurt not knowing what he had done wrong.

Which Mrs.Kim noticed.

"Jungoo, baby the point is we don't know yet and Jin doesn't want to talk about it. You will respect his decision won't you?" His mother said, caressing his face lovingly to which jungkook nodded understanding he never thought about this from that angle he really was stupid at times, While his mother tapped Jungkook's nose with her index finger "that's my smart boy." While Jungkook smiled showing his bunny teeth to the compliment, soon to forget cheering up nature.

The sweet moment broke as Jin came rushing towards them calling Yoongi "Yoongi you, you need to come fast there's there's....."

✨✨✨✨🌨️✨✨✨

¶ Cliffhanger!!! Any theories?׶

Isn't their mother the sweetest?

Word count 1120

~white choco🍨
【@whitechoconim ♡】