🌨️✨36🌨️ you can stay if you want.

Heyaaaaa unexpectedly took me quite a while for this I had my online exam's which was no good than normal but anyways it's over now and I'm free now,

Thankyou for 17k and well i tried to make up for it with 2k words and Jin's story reveal.

Hope you enjoy reading.
I purple you all a lot.
Ok then I'll stop now.

Writer's pov.

"What?"

"I said Choi Min-Ho Hyung did you not hear that who is he Hyung, why did he say he was your friend?

Why are you associated with such a dangerous person, Hyung? 

Why did he want me not because I was an alpha because- because I was your brother Hyung? Jungkook huffed slightly trying to sound stern but he was failing miserably.

On the exact time Namjoon walked in unable to express that how he was getting anxious feeling his mate  in distress he knew Jin would never let him comfort him while all he wanted was that. But he knew even Jin couldn't deny their bond getting stronger knowingly or unknowingly he had started trusting Namjoon.

Namjoon took a deep breath watching all eyes on him. Jungkook looked a bit puffy faced,  he had no reason to be here he was probably interrupting them and that could be the last thing jin wanted from him "I'm sorry if I'm interrupting something i----i just wanted to make-----sure everything is alright." 

Everyone looked back at Jin at this no one had a say in this except him while Jin looked conflicted looking at the ground.

"Jin honey, you need to open up to them if you want them to understand sweetheart let them take the decision after they hear it, it's wrong to keep them in dark." Mrs.kim said knowing although they all knew Namjoon for a little while it wasn't right treating him like this when he was supposedly the newest family member.

Jin closed his eyes taking a deep breath as if getting himself ready.

"You can stay…...Mr.Kim I have something to tell you both….and I hope it's better to do it  once rather than saying it twice."

Namjoon nods in agreement slowly walking, sitting between Jungkook and Yoongi opposite Jin. While Yoongi gave him a small smile Jungkook wasn't looking his way.

Jin sniffed while Mrs.kim placed a hand on his shoulder "I'm fine mom, seriously I'm ok now." Jin replies not wanting to worry her more.

"The man you both met yesterday his----his name is Choi Min-Ho he--he is an alpha." Although both Namjoon and Jungkook knew this, none of them uttered a word.

"When I was 16 we had this test for all the new year students and I was insisted on to take that test by the doctors I was detected to have the strongest cells for an omega to have maybe because of mom and dad's genetics, I was ---- known as---as the…"