🌨️✨8🌨️Please don't go.

(🌈🌠🌈 Hey my beautiful Chickpeas I purple you.🌈🌠🌈)

【Please give love & support to this chapter♡】

🌨️8🌨️Please don't go.

Omega's Focus.

"Damn I have to wake up this morning for training Just because some horny alphas can't control themselves near us bloody hell & Omegas have to suffer." The white wolf thought when he walked off the training place towards his quarters.

The omega thought about taking a quick bath in the lake as he had got very tired from the training it's not like anyone would be around anyways.

Walking back up from the lake towards the trees he sensed a scent not that strong but quite far enough. While he was alarmed of a presence he wasn't able to resist it not it a bit it felt dangerous, moreover safe something he had been craving for something so sweet calling him forward testing him yet so faint. The omega Followed the scent unconsciously walking faster covering the distance and there was the scent strong and alluring in the form of a human, he saw a person quite far with closed eyes sitting beneath a tree humming a song to himself. He was just in a form of a shadow in the blinding light to him unclear. Curiously he walked near to him and there was a book placed beside him.

"Who gets ready this morning just to read books in the woods." The omega thought as he walked forward, smiling a bit.

"oh no, It is the new professor he looks so cute up close." The Omega thought as it stood one meter away.

Suddenly the person opened his eyes looking straight forward at the big white wolf before him. He had sensed the wolf way before the scent of the wolf made him go crazy but he didn't want to scare the omega while it approached him slow and cautious in his steps as if inspecting him, he waited for the scent all around him making his usually calm mind into a mess nothing else but the wolf was in his mind the scent particularly.
Now that the wolf was near as a deer caught in headlights a shocked expression yet so so elegant in the brisk sunlight and the only thing revolving in the person's mind slipped his lips even before he knew about it.

"You- you look beautiful."

The person said clearing his throat having trouble talking over the sound of his heartbeat and right in front of him the fluffy white furball he could feel the wolf's heartbeat raising too this wasn't usual he never felt any Wolf's heartbeat, but he was in confusion why was it so fast and loud was he terrified that much of him. Those were the only thing he could feel. Eyes fixed seeing the white wolf near him and it moved, dared forward maybe even pulled towards him.

 Eyes fixed seeing the white wolf near him and it moved, dared forward maybe even pulled towards him

The Omegas breath hitched pupils dilating and enlarging with every second. The omega was still new to what was happening he had read about this but no Book in the world could explain his Feelings right now. This was the best feeling he had felt in his entire life exploding euphoria as high as it could be no drugs could match not that he tried.

And one thought ringed in both their head one single word on repeat whispering its way in their head forming a connection through thought not strong not yet but the word was enough for them to understand.

MATE: MATE

The person too felt the same putting his boots on the ground, approached the omega while it backed away quickly opposing every cell in the omega feeling the extremes of emotions to even move but he was moving bit by bit forcefully retreating back as he saw the person walking up to him it moved forward quickly after much efforts running away weakly, his heartbeat still raising.

"No, no no wait please." The person said standing up running behind his mate but soon got pulled back he looked down to see a chain across his legs. While he growled desperately. He couldn't afford to get trapped right at this moment he can't wait his omega is far too distressed to afford the delay. But the locks only tightened unable to shift strangling him.

"Please don't go." The person said a last afford to make his mate stop to take care of him, to get to know him, care for his voice normal again not the Alpha tone he could still use but that could stress the Omega more he knows, this time the wolf looked back one last time for that day his blue eyes glistering up locking his eyes with him giving the person hopes who was unable to shift helplessly but was having the power of pulling the omega towards him as of like an invisible rope asking the omega to run into his embrace and just stay there forever Just once to believe in that but no he is no naive teenager he knows who the world has always been and always will be. He knows and turns back before running faster tears that were glistering his eyes now pouring down from the ache of his heart clutching itself in his chest, the tears blurring his eyes.

🏝️🏝️

Author's Note.

¶¶ I know you know who they are but wait there is a twist and it's interesting. ¶¶

You know right?😁

~white choco

【@whitechoconim♡】