🌨️✨41🌨️Hmmmm friend you say.

Jin completes looking at Namjoon for an answer while he looks completely blank and stoic, which makes Jin uncomfortable. Was it too much? Did he go overboard with it?

While on the other side Namjoon is too happy to say anything he is definitely startled by the shift in his behaviour but he had expected it from yesterday what he had not expected was it to be so positive not that he is upset it's far from it. He finally gives a nod, unable to form any answer while Jin's face lights up with a beautiful smile adorning his face and it is that smile Namjoon would like to see for the rest of his life.

"Come on then what are you waiting for? I'll help to unpack them." Jin pulls him back towards the guest room.

_________

"Blonde wavy hair, about yay height, has puppy eyes and really tiny hands." Yoongi asks again, confirming he hadn't missed any of Ami's description.

"Oh and is new here is a Stray fish as you like to call and doesn't know how to control his voice." Ami nods amazed at how Yoongi picked it all up from her babbling. He definitely is cool.

Yoongi hums slightly then shows his hue crockery towards Ami. "Is it him?"

The water shining up with blue light and slowly clearing out a face.

"Oh!"

"Oh!"

"Oh!"

All three Hoseok, Jiyoo and Ami say in unison. "Jimin?" " That's him" Hoseok whispers.

"IT'S him it's him, that's him stray fish hyung this is him." Ami says enthusiastically "you are sooo cool yoongi Oppa how did you do that."

"Thank you darling." Yoongi smiles as both of them, Jiyoo and Ami are still engrossed with the hue crockery.

"Aaah seriously Hoseok he didn't even cross your mind, blonde tiny fingers, Stray fish. You call yourself a police officer. I didn't even have to use her memory for this, you know." Yoongi scoffs looking absolutely proud as he cracked this case with no efforts while a smug smile plastered his face.

"Come on Hyung you think Jimin is the only blond I meet. I think a month like you I probably meet like six blonds with the same description just yesterday..."

"Yaa yea whatever you are so busy as a police officer oh the work you actually suck at." Yoongi says out loud while Jiyoo and Ami giggle in the background.

"So now how are we going to find him oppa is he alright?" Ami asks softly.

"Yea he is absolutely alright don't worry." Yoongi says.

"I actually know him in person Ami, don't worry I'll get him by the ocean by tomorrow is that ok?" Hoseok asks, looking back at ami.

"Yea sure, wait you knew him alright hoseok oppa."

"That's what I'm saying." Yoongi says, smacking his head from behind.

"...... it's because he knows magic that's an advantage over me." Hoseok says looking between yoongi and ami.

"Sure, whatever helps you sleep." Yoongi says carefully, taking his hue crockery back.

"It's not even true, it's because you just need a reason to come visit Yoongi all the time isn't it Hoseok." Yoongi hears halfway through the conversation between jiyoo and hoseok.

"Noona it's not like that."

"Cut it out, you can't lie to me hoseok.." jiyoo teases more.

"Well what if it's like that? I'm his like only friend, you know what's wrong with taking care of a friend."

"Hmmmm friend you say."

Yoongi comes in at the point while both the siblings drop the topic.

"Actually Hoseok he is right you should actually appreciate yoongi for his keen observation and guess work and also thank him while you are at it." Jiyoo says slapping playfully on hoseok's shoulder.

Yoongi just smiles at it shifting and trying to get a mermaid tear pearl from Ami.(although it's illegal and impossible in hoseoks watch.)

_______

Meanwhile Jungkook was in a emotional turmoil with the morning events he couldn't believe Jin and Suga had left that jackass bonehead Min-Ho just like that.

He had a chance with Minho he had meet him only if he had known what had happened but he had sworn to beat the shit out of him if they ever meet again.

Jungkook was unable to catch up with his friends in the practice as the dance routine continued.
His breathing was heavy and the dizziness was making it miserable with the heat raising his skin getting feverish.

He knew the Symptoms today was going to be full moon and he had forgotten to take his suppressors with all the things that happen in the morning Jin's confessions, the fight and Yoongi practically pushing him and Taehyung to class..... But he wasn't going to give up he had endured it many times this should be that hard he just has to wait until
He got back home.

But this time somehow the affects were not something he had ever experienced he could hear his heartbeat raised, the beating so loud and clear like in ears.

Jungkook was struggling even to breath properly but so was everyone else yet he knew the routine wasn't something that could tire a werewolf he knew it wasn't that it was the effect of the full moon night approaching.

He turned towards the large mirror of the practice room while take a turn in the step to get startled his eye color was changing it was flickering between the trace of golden and black this was bad, the lens were changing which never happened to him before even if he had delayed suppressors, this were the first signs of transformation luckily nobody was looking at him to tired with the last session still going on he didn't knew it was going to get out of hand he would probably experience transformation and he didn't want to turn into a wolf pup right in between his dance group.

He dashed out of the dance room without a second thought listening his name being yelled behind him he can deal with it later he has to control his body temperature before it gets out of hand, and  transforms in front of everyone.
......................

ButTers 126m 🗡️🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥✨🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥💥
Get it, let it roll.