🌨️✨3🌨️ Killer Bunny And Pup.

(🌈🌠🌈Hey, Baby Ducklings I purple you🌈🌠🌈)

【Please give love & support to this chapter♡】

🌨️3🌨️ Killer Bunny And Pup.

"So did you get your art supplies for the art exhibition," Jungkook asked, walking towards the lockers

"Oh yeah, and I kept in the locker yesterday and oh you know I got Kore edition pencils for both of us. You would love it." Taehyung said, humming a song walking along.

"And you got your locker keys??" Jungkook asked, walking beside him.

"Yeah, it's in my pocket."

"Are you sure?"

"Mhmm and you know that kore edition pencils that lady wasn't ready to take the price down even after I was buying two of them and had to bargain for a long time for it. They are absolutely cute. That's why I bought it even though it's a bit overpriced." Taehyung blabbered, finally looking for the keys in his pockets nonchalantly talking while Jungkook had stoic expression as he folded his hands standing beside him leaning on the lockers.

"Why are you still here, don't you have your Dance class?" Taehyung asked while still fishing for his keys, getting a bit suffocated between the whole situation as Jungkook leaned over the lockers caging Tae between still having enough space for him to move Swiftly as he was a bit shorter than Jungkook.

"Yes I do, you know Well I had apparently crossed this way yesterday and saw a shooky edition keychain on one of the lockers." Jungkook says, looking straight at Taehyung.

"Oh you got the keys I must have left it in the rus-" Taehyung was interrupted.

"In the rush Tae? you don't forget your keys on the locker in the rush-"

"But-"

"- Tae and do you even remember it no, you could have lost all your works and stuff." Jungkook started his usual scolding.

Did he come all the way here to just look after the locker yesterday? Taehyung thought in between Jungkook's yelling. This was clearly his class corridor Jungkook didn't even have to come here although he was grateful for him finding the keys or he could have lost all his art supplies and most importantly The kore merch but the scolding was getting a bit awkward as his other classmates were looking into their conversation curiously Passing by.