🌨️✨51🌨️ Deep breaths remember.

New update.
This is the 4th Or more update this 2 weeks.
I'm finally consistent.
😭😭😭

Enjoy reading.
----

"Noona, are you sure I'm ok with this? What do I even say to him? The only mermaids I know are Hobi and you and probably Jimin but that's not the point. What am I going to do the whole night." Yoongi says walking behind Jiyoo getting into the event hall entrance.

"Yoongi deep breaths remember all you have to do is act yourself and smile every 10 seconds or so, look pleasant, talk about your hobbies with him. Drink something, there would be plenty of food. Dance with him if he asks you to. And that's it." Jiyoo comforts him.

Taking a deep breath herself before entering with Yoongi by her side, she gently places her palm on his arm, smiling brightly and walking in.

Yoongi is welcomed in with gasps and side glances towards him, people already whispering about the new entry. The place was loaded and it seemed like the event had already begun.

Jiyoo is called upon by several people the Council members, the girls probably dissatisfied with the blind dates, and so on. While Yoongi stays calmly by her side.

Hoseok on the other side was on his step two of the plan the princess of Atlantica named Lia was choosing her drink when he heard the whispers of the new guy just entered with Jiyoo. He looked around to stop Jiyoo and probably her Council date.

He spotted her talking to someone and turned to the other while a blond-haired guy too turned the other way with her. He smiled at the scene. It almost looked like he was hiding behind her avoiding the suddenly bombarded crowd towards them. Jiyoo finally turned and so did the guy. Hoseok smiled watching them, what a puppy he thought until he looked at the face the second time.

He was mistaken. He definitely was he rubbed his eyes and looked again but it was the same face. It was Yoongi who looked........ different. The hair, the outfit, and the glow up. Different in a good way.

But what was he doing here that too with Jiyoo?

Hoseok saw Jiyoo leaving Yoongi by the fountain and moving away. Yoongi was looking around slowly and gradually talking to the people approaching him.

Hoseok heard in the background Lia asking for something but his brain really didn't process it.

-----

Meanwhile, Jiyoo returned to Yoongi with another person by her side, most likely the prince itself. "My sweet Yoongi finally, meets him Eric, and Eric meets Yoongi your blind date of the night. Sorry for the delay but we had quite some work. So here ends my job I leave it up to both of you then." Jiyoo says leaving them alone and meeting others. She gives a little wink towards Yoongi before Yoongi and mimics at him to smile.

Which he does he gives a full-length gummy smile of his to the prince.

"Who's that!" Hoseok says more likely to himself. While Lia hears it. "Who, oh him, that's my brother Eric," Lia answers why on earth was Yoongi here with some random Prince, Hoseok thinks while Lia gives Hoseok a glass. "You didn't really answer my question so I got the same drink I took hoping that's ok?" Lia asks, finally getting Hoseok's attention.

"Umm Lia, could you give me a minute? I have to meet my Sister, she is right there I'll be back in a couple of minutes is that ok?"

"Oh of course," Lia answers while Hoseok gives her the best of his guilty smile.

He spots Jiyoo pulling her back from the circle of friends swiftly and crossing his arms standing before her.

"What's the meaning of this?" Hoseok asks finally.

"What's the meaning of what?"

"Don't play with me noona you know very well."

"Ok fine That friend of mine ditched me at the last minute and I had no other single friends left so I asked him for the favor," Jiyoo explains to Hoseok who was definitely not happy to hear about it.

"Noona it was ok until me but you didn't have to bring my friends into it. You know he doesn't like events like this."

"What? He looks fine. Come on now he is enjoying it too. Look, the prince has already taken him to the drinks counter." Jiyoo says pushing hoseok too with it "now come on get going we will discuss about this after tonight."

----
----

Do you want to see more of Eric-yoongi interactions? Probably with a fuming hoseok not really but maybe.