✨🌨️68✨ Pain hurt burns.

Major warning signs !

__

Jungkook's Focus.

Pain.
Hurts.
Burns.

That's all Jungkook could feel, it feels like an eternity, and in all honesty he wants to give up, he can't withstand it anymore.
Will death release him of this pain? He wonders,
Jungkook starts screaming and sobbing harder at the 5th hit of the baseball bat hitting straight on his chest Making him cough up blood. It was Taemin, a person twice his size with a kind looking face yet here was hitting him. Yes it hurts physically but the pain from the thought of him being the reason for this all hurts him more.

Jungkook would withstand it as long as possible if it keeps his captors entertained, leaving others. Letting them be safe.

From the corner of his eyes he could see Taehyung, he was in no good state either but the others had ignored them thinking of him as a weakling.

But then he sees Taehyung involuntarily starting to run up towards him from where he was forced to kneel. Key who had kept him captive was nowhere to be seen. Taehyung takes that chance.
Tae no , no , no.
Don't come any closer.
But he comes up anyway, getting between him Taemin and Onew, the baseball bat raised to hit him, slashes against Taehyung's restrained arm making him cry out.

"Tae, get away ... get away from he-re." Jungkook manages to say through his laboured breath. But Taehyung isn't listening.
No, no, no.

"Please, you will kill him." Taehyung pleads, swallowing the pain in his arm.

But that annoys the assholes, all of them angered with the show being interrupted.

"Ugh this bitch." Onew yanks Taehyung forward, kicking him in the stomach with a force which has him flying off the ground hitting the concrete pillar and sliding down, falling back on the ground and crumbling.

The sound of the hit terrifies Jungkook.

No no no no no. His mind keeps repeating.

"Taehyungggggg." Jungkook screams.

No no no no no.

"Taehyungggggg." Jungkook whispers sobbing now, his eyes burning, shuddering at the sound that keeps repeating in his head the sound of breaking bones it keeps repeating like a endless loop in his head terrorizing him. He knows it he can feel it hai breathing is fainting. It terrifies him more, he is hiccuping at this. Unable to breathe.

Jungkook's whole body burns for the unbearable pain like it was his bones broken to pieces he sees Taehyung struggle on the ground close to falling unconscious.

Jungkook screams which makes Onew hit him once again, the voice of hit sends him back his knees incapable of holding his weight falling limp but the restrained hands are pulling him up. Jungkook screams at the sudden weight of his body shifting all his injured arms.
But his concern right now is not him but the faint heartbeat of Taehyung he could feel. The always healthy rhythm heartbeat he used to hear is fading.
No no no.no.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook screams struggling at the ropes binding him. He can never forgive him for this; it haunts him the way Taehyung got hit on the pillar; it would have broken his ribs and fractured all his bones.
He sees Taehyung's eyes closing he is looking at him the last thing he is seeing before he closes his eyes his Jungkook in this pathetic state.

Jungkook keeps struggling but he fails again and again, becoming a laughing stock for his captors.

"Onew You fucking bastard he is just a human.he doesn't even knows anything about us........
...... Leave him out of this ........you fucking asshole " Jin shouts from the hold of Minho watching Taehyung fall limp on the ground.