🌨️✨22🌨️Coming to it, one thing mandatory for all in the Clan .

(🌈🌈Hello My cute dumplings, I Purple You 💜🌈🌈)

[Please Give Love & Support to this Chapter.]

Jimin's Focus.

(Jimin Jimin jimin )

I was sitting on the shore looking at the sea turtles going back to the Ocean,left alone with my thoughts. the sun was setting not much people to be in the remote and danger zone area nearby the Ocean, cold waves making my fingertips and nose go red, the cliff was enough few metres away for the normal adventurers to stop exploring I was sitting there as usual after my training.

It had been almost more than one week since Hoseokie Hyung had started training me there were many questions that I had being guided through by Hobi Hyung.
Hobi Hyung was very kind and understanding about my fears since day one. The little gestures made me happy.

I was yet to tell my (adoptive) parents about this bizzare reality,
Although I had imagined the scenario of my father fainting on hearing the fact that their son is a merman, or merboy.

Although my Cool mom might be really happy and excited to hear it. Her fairytales coming true.

The strange loneliness and wanting to go somewhere I felt in since childhood had started fading away in Hoseok hyung' company and the ocean, maybe it was the ocean that was calling for me.

Hoseokie Hyung was a very warm person,yet it felt like there might be things Hoseokie Hyung might be hiding from me.

Like the other day when he had taken him to meet some of his mermaid friends.

The people acting all unnatural bowing to me, I had never expected them to be so welcoming yet alone bowing to me, A mere 17 year old. The Whispers didn't went unnoticed I could feel the tense among those who I met.

Yet Hoseokie Hyung never addressed to those issues.

There were secrets and I understood it totally, I didn't even know my real parents and hyungie just met me a week ago, yet these people especially Hoseokie Hyung was so warm to me.

I rather got information about things like the ridiculous Questions I had asked and irritated him with.

As of Why is it Hoseokie Hyung I didn't grow fish tail when for hours I stayed in the bath tub or when I learnt swimming?

To which, Hoseokie Hyung replied "As werewolves, mermaids also only transform after certain age, that is if the Mermaid are living on the land, as Mermaids or mermans have adapted to the land and are amphibians,is the reason why most of the Mermaids don't even transform and live on the land.

But takes certain toll on there body,

Hence it's always better to stay connected with ocean, their motherland, understood?"

"That still didn't answer to why I didn't transform when in bath tub?"

"Coming to it, one thing mandatory for all in the Clan is the fact there first' transformation' only occurs in ocean water and is pretty hard and painful where in every bone of the body breaks and forms again flexible."

I shivered on that thought how come I'm going to survive such miserable pain, every bone breaking and transforming.

I can't even imagine that.
When I had heard I was going to transform I had thought I was going to be some cool superhero, like werewolves or ghost rider but fate had a whole different thing planned for me as always.

I had been training hard or rather trying hard with Hoseokie Hyung for a couple of days now, and had realised how I was able to survive for longer time underwater than normal humans.

Yet the transformation thing stressed me out.

"Hey, it's not that hurtful if you ask me, Mother ocean has given us the strength to endure it y'know so stop whining like a baby." I Heard a voice startling me this place was supposed to be a lonely place.

No one dared to come here.

"Who's here, come out right at this instance." I said getting up and picking up a stick to defend myself.

How on earth did that person hear my voice, no not even my voice, my thoughts!!

What kind of magic was this who was there?

"Hey baby, over here?" I heard the voice again.

______🌈🌈_______

Exams done😍😍✨✨✨

Longer Faster updates coming up.

I hope that cleared up all the doubts in the Merboy Story ask away if any loophole left.💜

Who do you think it is in the end???

.
.
.
.

Merman Hoseok and Merboy Jimin.

Definition of Hotness:

Bts In Red🌡️🛀

There's an announcement!!I'm starting a new story!!✨Goblin×BTS✨What do you Think??

I'm starting a new story!!
✨Goblin×BTS✨
What do you Think??

Date: 21 oct

Heyy Whitechoconim Here, I'm Tagging all the ppl who voted, commented, (followed me)for my story, This is Just a way to show how precious you all are and appreciating you all I love you and I purple you and I'm glad you you all reached out and supported me through this gestures.

Since now I'll try to include all of you all and leave a message for you through the chapters in the end starting this.

I Purple You ❤️ Love You ❤️ Stay happy ❤️ All Readers.

ACVeni
RosanneTarin
Suga_Agust1
@samador
EregareEunice
Queen221
Kavitha07

(Sorry if I missed, any)

Not only them but all the silent readers to I don't know yet Tahnk You ❤️💞