🌨️✨37🌨️ where this goes.

I purple you✨💜 all my suga-cubes
Thankyou for 19k 🤗

________

After explaining to Taehyung some very dramatic cooked up story as to why Jungkook is sniffling Yoongi makes both of them leave for their class.

Left with Yoongi and Jin alone in the room having coffee he slurps loudly making Jin turn towards him in disgust he smiles to himself knowing Jin is alright now "You know, Hyung you should talk to Namjoon-shi I saw him tearing up as well but he masked it well handling Jungkook in the place, that kid really cries river doesn't he?" Yoongi casually asks, thinking about those big big eyes tearing up Jungkook yet alone has become a weak spot for all.

With Namjoon no exception.

"Wait, what?" Jin asks startled.

"You didn't see, aren't mates supposed to know each other's feelings? Namjoon-shi was crying!" Yoongi says, pouting a little confused, he literally had started to feel their bond was he wrong.

"What no that's not, I mean I can still feel him like his emotions are overwhelming. He is about to cry again. That is not the problem here since when did you start to respect people Namjoon-shi?" Jin asked, his eyebrows going up.

"Wahhh! I didn't know you were so heartless Hyung you should go check on him right now, n about the respect thing well he is our teacher and I'm his student aren't I supposed to respect him what do you think of me as uncivilized?"

"I would have called him Namjoon Hyung if you had accepted him already."

"Me? Heartless? Come on he is a big bad alpha he would survive a miserable Omega's story." Jin says, a bit uncomfortable, he is constantly reminded of the turmoil Namjoon is going through, urging him to go instantly.

"That's really prejudicing Hyung just because he is an alpha doesn't necessarily mean he is bad after all."

Jin slams his mug on the table looking straight at Yoongi " you know it Yoongi the most basic Instinct of an alpha all they understand is dominance and suppression."

Yoongi looked completely unfazed. He knew it was coming."hmmmm, then what about Jungkook hyung you think our baby brother would turn out to be a jerk like that just because he is strong, what about Dad?"

Jin darts his eyes off Yoongi trying to come up with something to say he knows he can feel it Namjoon's honesty. He can feel namjoon is different but that doesn't help his brain to directly jump into the mate thing just because of that.

"They- they are different Yoongi, they are family."

"Namjoon-shi is different to hyung is not obnoxious or rude for all he has always been understanding,we never treat him right Hyung, we are supposed to treat him as family but if you won't open even a little to him how are we going to find out where this goes, the thing about mates is , it's so rare to find they say you lose a part of you when you lose your mate, how could we treat this fragile thing so carelessly Hyung, none of us but you both are going to be the one who are going to be affected the most" Yoongi stops immediately realising that he has been talking everything that came to his mind.

"Geez stop it already you want me to check on him right I'll do it alright you talk as if you are not my younger brother but some old witch who has already loved, lived a long life." Jin says after sometime the silence in between them getting too serious, he laughs looking at Yoongi who smiles back at him not looking at him intently staring at the table.

"You never know Hyung, chances are rare, sometimes you have to risk it all without even knowing you are going to win or lose." Yoongi says making Jin confused more. "You are not finding your mate because you literally never get out of the damn house yoongi, how do you expect your mate to suddenly appear on your doorstep." Jin laughs getting up from the stool walking towards the door.

Yoongi picks both their cups to clean up and have a peaceful day afterall he is going to be all alone in the house for a few hours before everyone starts to show up he could catch up with some of his witchcraft until then with peace......

"What the hell.... Ho....bi......?" Yoongi hears a loud scream from Jin looking back to find Hoseok and Jin slammed to each other on the door stop Hoseok rubbing his forehead silently.

"Where were you looking at Jin Hyung." Hoseok says wincing looking up at Yoongi, showcasing a bright smile immediately.

Yoongi just shakes his head going back to the chores. Wondering why the mr. I'm always busy is at his doorstep without any notice.

________

Heyaaaaa,

It's a yoonjin chapter, I wanted to include namjin too but it would be too long unlike all the other 1k chapters so i cut it into 2 chapters, anyways thankyou so much for 19k really appreciate you all.now about the story, here's some bts

jin was really tormented in his teenage by Minho,

Now Minho was a well respected Alpha at that time who every one admired

This installed a hatred for alphas and the whole mating process in jin so he is really cautious of Namjoon even though he is the sweetest alpha in the story as minho was also a sweet alpha in the beginning, but don't worry Namjoon will work his way in with cupid Yoongi's help, although they would progess slowly as Namjoon would have to rebuild the trust which was broken by Minho.

N also I hope you haven't missed it that Namjoon is actually elder than all of them in the story.

So basically he is the eldest.

Any guesses for what's up with sope?