🌨️✨47🌨️ I didn't mean to cancel out all the romance

It took some time.
Anyways I am sure you would enjoy this super fluffy romantic chapter please look forward to it.
I'm so much in love with this chapter already 💓

Please write your reviews lovelies.💜

-----------

Enjoy reading.

And when Jin had asked Namjoon to hang out with him in the library for a reading session. He didn't really mean a study session. Jin was looking around watching all the attention drawn to them. While he was used to it, gave a small smile towards his admirers. Namjoon was completely ignorant of it.

He has never even seen him give a second glance to anyone let alone him.

The only conversation they both had since they came here was "oh Jin I have got you a couple of reference books while I was here and here these are my personal notes hope this helps you study." And just like that, he went back to reading whatever the hell he was reading.

Jin realized it was a big mistake when he had intentionally come late for his date or only he seemed to think of it as a cute library date. As Namjoon literally took it to be a study session.

Jin pouted a bit, folding his hands. All the time he took this morning to put together a nice outfit went to waste. As Namjoon had only wandered his eyes on him the moment he came in, that's all.

 As Namjoon had only wandered his eyes on him the moment he came in, that's all

No 'oh you look great, or That color looks great on you." "Pretty look" "Great outfit.' None and while although he wanted to compliment Namjoon too he wasn't even looking up from that God damn book of his.

Jin had asked him to come out as they literally got no time in their house even after being neighbors there was always something coming up with taehyung, jungkook them both or Yoongi or Hobi. It was a mess as always but Namjoon was extra attentive to everyone else except him even after faking a doubt on a random subject to just talking to him it seemed like he wasn't getting the hint and was rather focused on helping him the best he was possible of.

He would occasionally see Namjoon leaving out a health drink on his table or some flowers he picked up from the streets or an eye mask for him to sleep better. Things like this were the only thing that was making Jin a bit happy about having a boyfriend/mate. Or soon to be boyfriend because they are still to talk about it.

And it was obviously the timing which was the problem as Jin had his semester coming up pretty soon and Namjoon being new here trying to find a Job here which shouldn't be a hard job for him but the distance was apparently the traveling time was just too much and unless he affords a car it would be hectic for him traveling every day to work.

They both had a silent agreement to talk about their mate-situation after this. But Jin really didn't mean to cancel out all the romance he really wished if Namjoon and he still could come up with excuses to meet each other.

After half an hour of completely getting ignored  Jin was fed up because it seemed like he was the only one getting distracted by Namjoon and unable to study.