💜💜brainstorming.

heyyyyyyyyyy.

I'm extremely creative during exams. ill do everything else expect studying. while I tried to be productive and study here are some of the story plots i brainstormed instead.

please take a look at it and tell me your opinions on any particular descriptions that interests you and would like me to start quickly.

all the stories would be short (16 chapters I'm assuming. ) so I would start it with this in the  side line if you all are interested in these stories.

[please don't steal any of these ideas I'll be working on all of them.]♡♡

.
bake story

In which  Jungkook and Seokjin's mom takes bakery classes for the  living where the boys help too.

This year an extremely rich and royal Kim family sends their 2 sons Kim namjoon and Kim taehyung to the  course.

     while the older brother Namjoon is a sweetheart but so close to burn down their  house, the younger has arrogance flowing through his blood, unfortunately or fortunately gets in the batch of Jungkook. who is particularly a strict teacher but can't say anything to the royals.

[it's a modern royalties kind of story where kim namjoon and Kim taehyung are the prince's]

ships

taekook
namjin
sope maybe yoonmin or jihope

Comic artist story.[obviously not the title but soon will find good names for all stories.]

Seokjin is a rich handsome comic creator who has apparently lost his creativity and hasnt
given any hit comics ever since 2 years yet people are expecting from him.
while being at the verge of calling it a quit and shift to somewhere else enters a family of really broke 4 siblings in his life. Jhope,Jungkook and the twin taehyung and  jimin.

   now call it fate or accident their antics for hiklm create a new story  in return he offers them a place to stay.now the problem starts when he starts falling for one of the sibling.

[basically a bangtan family  au with a bit of angst.]

main pair I'm hoping to keep taejin.
and namkook and sope.

in with jimin leaves uplifting inspiring message
Spelling Out  with Rubber Duckies  in front of the  neighbourhood busstop of their small and sweet  town.

people come from far away to look at the rubber duckies message while no body knows who actually writes and the famous rumour says it stops if people try to forcefully catch the angel.

while taehyung has been determined to find this person out who once belived this was a work of angels.but hasnow lost all trust in good ever since hismom died and his alcoholic father has made his life living hell.

vmin au.
jimin is an (angel as for real)
taehyung is hurt.
other characters would come.

trip story.

Three unsuspecting boys Jimin taehyung Jungkook.
get  cheated on by one single  boyfriend.
the trio of unlikely bond get in contact with each other while they fight,laugh and even go on adventures together after ditching their cheating so called boyfriend and  to unlikely BFFs is true and find life long friendship
love and a family together.

[the maknae line cute friendship and the love of their life from the and hyung line au.]

suggest if you want any of the ship.