🌨️✨17🌨️at least if was getting kidnapped he should fall for a better deal than

(🌈🌠🌈 Hey, there fluffy as taetae's hair I Purple You.🌈🌠🌈)

But he couldn't stop feeling like a kicked puppy which emerged in his heart clenching the flowers in his hand almost crushing it, seeing Taehyung being absolutely happy and absorbed at the moment with those freaking blood sucking so-called brother...

But he couldn't stop feeling like a kicked puppy which emerged in his heart clenching the flowers in his hand almost crushing it, seeing Taehyung being absolutely happy and absorbed at the moment with those freaking blood sucking so-called brothers of his.

Blood Sucking Yes and when he says Bloodsucking he is not even being bloody sarcastic. 

Those Three young Looking brothers of Taehyung were Cold-blooded blood sucking Vampires, And Probably a fucking 100 years old yet studying in college like a random freaking teen he bet they must have pictures of them hanging in every fucking graduation batch of the freaking every college of Seoul. 

Why does Taehyung have to be friends with these freaking unnatural creation first a so-called tiny aquatic animal of a best friend, then this blood-sucking vamps and when saying that even he counts his crazy' fam themselves, guess Taehyung is the only few humans in between all these unnaturals.

Well now you might think about Jungkook's lash out a little bit extra

But still part of this world

Extra plus ordinary, anyways for that you need to know the backstory of this,

It goes way back when Taehyung and Mr.jk were 11 years old when the Granddad of them hyungsik had spotted  Taehyung playing in the park going up and down on a slide, to Mr.jk’s bad luck he had left his Tae alone as he was busy beating his Hyung's in a fierce arm-wrestling competition. 

And at the same time, Hyungsik lulled Tae towards him with the help of a mere lollipop and took him away just like that. With no concern in the world about that kid or their parents acquaintance, just like that, kidnapping a kid, like shopping for a pretty kid in the shop.

And Boy, Jungkook really didn't know who he was angrier at the grandpire Hyungsik or Tae who was so freaking simple-minded extremely naive 11 years old who was lulled by a lollipop like at least if was getting kidnapped he should fall for a better deal than a lollipop. Like, come on.