🌨️✨14🌨️ "Why, is it a crime for a man to sleep around?"

(🌈🌠🌈 Hey, my happiness Candies I Purple You.🌈🌠🌈)

.【Please give love & support to this chapter♡】

🌈2k🌈 omg Thank You so much.

"Tae, would you like, ever if like had no other option, go on the prom with me?" Jungkook asked which he was going to regret soon although he was eager to know his answer.

"yes!"

"Only If you wear the bunny princess Gown and be the prettiest girl of all for me." Taehyung Snickered brushing off what Jungkook said, whilst Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"You! wish."

"No Actually think about it, it would be so cool I'm pretty sure you are going to look the hottest of the girls plus you are a dance major we would be match made in heaven." Taehyung added messing with his best friend.

They waited for quite some time, while the girl still didn't show up to Jungkook's somewhat relief, and they both left and walked to some nearby fair ending up in the nearest internet cafe.

--🌨️✨🌨️--

Jin's focus.

"Yaaaah, Min Yoongi get here right this minute before I beat you up." Jin threatened from the living room holding a bunch of letters, he had just came back home dropping his Mom to her office.

Something on the sofa behind Jin moved, startling him sounding." Hyung! Why are you yelling?" Yoongi peeked through the blankets the same as the sofa set camouflaging him in it.

(🌈 sleeping Yoongi appreciation, didn't get a good gif

(🌈 sleeping Yoongi appreciation, didn't get a good gif. 🌈)

"Why are you sleeping in the noon with blankets on? No leave it."

"Why would you write Kim Jinpaka, as my name and all the letters were mailed to Taehyung's address. What if he had found them?" Jin inquired who had found a bunch of letters in Taehyung's mailbox this afternoon.

"Why, is it a crime for a man to sleep?"

"Hyung, you think that Taehyung would actually walk a mile down towards his mailbox and check them, someone barely checked the mailbox now hyung, and what's Wrong with Kim Jinpaka you were the one who didn't want to disclose your information rather than to the head. So I had to come up with something when the trainers asked about you." Yoongi said nonchalantly sitting up.

"Seriously and that's the only name you could come up with thinking about this world wide handsome face." Jin claimed keeping his chin up.

"What is this, you really think of yourself very highly don't you? The only thing I could think of watching your face is an alpaca." Suga said with his wrinkled nose looking at Jin.

"Wae? You do know Omega's are the prettiest creatures in the world." Jin pointed out flopping on the sofa tearing open the letters.

"And you think you are the only Omega left." Yoongi debated although he knew male omega's were the rarest. Jin was the endangered kind of Omega's.

"I presume you already know about this, have you ever met another male rather than me?" Jin smirked knowing very well about these features.

"Araso! What's the letter about?" Yoongi asked finally accepting the defeat , Yoongi mostly loses such kind of debate as he knew although everyone would think of being a rare omega male was a boon but it was not always as it seemed there were chapters of the past buried deep in their hearts only the two knew of.

"Looks like we didn't pass the training this time and would have to attend extra lectures. Ohh! and Jungkook would have penalty work if he doesn't submit any medical reasons." Jin read the letters from his training school.

"Ahh, I'll take care of kook record, why do they still send letters in the age of emails." Yoongi explained taking the letters from Jin burning it with a spell."

"So there can be no records like this! And hey heard about Taehyung's prom date, Koo's gonna go nuts real soon" Jin chimed eagerly spilling the tea.

Meanwhile, Taehyung had completely forgotten about the letter that was given to him by a stranger for him in the mornings hustle of Jimin's.

--🌨️✨🌨️--

Taehyung and Jungkook were walking back, after their usual goof up routine almost broke and had to walk a long distance back home because of which It was already night, and they had taken food back with them as Jimin had called Taehyung.

"Dude you got shot twice in the head. Such a loser." Taehyung chimed sticking his tongue out and mimicking Jungkook, while Jungkook smiled brushing his hand away, that was flicking his chin.

"Uh, why are you smiling though last time I checked you hated losing." Taehyung asked raising his eyebrow

"Please I would have beaten you if your midget Friend chim chim didn't call up."

Jungkook was happy that the girl didn't show up and Taehyung was in the least bothered about it. He wasn't being insecure for no reason Jungkook knew that his best friend was a crowd puller people would seriously get attracted to his bubbly personality, but Taehyung was bit naive as he trusted people easily and would over emphasize if he hears one hurt story about them, while he was hurt by quite a few people who were then beaten up by Jungkook for hurting his Tae. A girl was a whole new chapter for them though.

In the meantime, They reached near their apartment."huh I'm so exhausted I can carry this weight anymore." Taehyung bending down putting his palm on his knees.

"Yah is that pack of food so heavy,give it to me." Jungkook questioned watching Taehyung obviously acting.

"Andwe(no), food can never be heavy, I'm talking about this damn legs see it started to get wobbly." Taehyung said shaking his legs and then hopping on to Jungkook's back surprising him "yah! I'm tired too but was soon to carry him and started walking home.

Jungkook put Taehyung down when they got to the lift which was about to got but was stopped by a familiar person, who smiled brightly seeing them.

Taekooky fluffy Updated

Your Thoughts?🌨️✨🌨️

.【whitechoconim♡】