🌨️✨29🌨️ "Im ThE OnlY 10 hEre."

SupRiSE ShAWty!!!!😂

Missed me?

I'm sorry.

Come back  quickly I'm updating tomorrow also, there's going to be quick updates now!.

I Purple You guys 💜

Thank You for 10k.🙀 

🌨️✨🌨️

"Taehyung what if we get lost? and why is it a screenshot, get the Live map!" Jungkook asked composing rather than losing his calm, he was a werewolf forest that was supposed to be his home.

"Because there is no range duh!" Taehyung stated the obvious while Jungkook closed his eyes in frustration "Tae! Swear to god-" 

"Shhhh you are distracting me." Taehyung said not bothering to look behind him.

What suprised him even more was the fact that his best friend had no reaction at all rather than a bit of amusement at this point even he had a feeling they got lost and were taking the same route again and again. 

But to his suprise the other other two looked calm rather than a bit annoyed.

It was getting darker and quiter, all the chirping of birds stopping slowly. He moved a branch walking in where he could see bit of a reflection of lights, finally he was able to see the it for which he had tracked in all the way.

The water flowing down almost silently just the flow of water could be heard, not other voice, the rush of the water coming down through the rocks, at the end of it a clear sheet of water almost as a door to a Supernatural world, he wondered what could be beyond it, if there was a fairy land, where humans weren't allowed the reflection the orange sunlight coming upwards the colour blending and running down like crystal droplets and glass sheets he could see some bunnies and squirrels the scene out of a Nat Geo special, The waterfall was surreal.

"WOW" All three of them said together looking at the view. 

While in the Apartment, the Kim Family were having an argument over who was the best cook among them as all the 3 sons of Mrs. Kim were good cooks and the two elder sibling not stopping before shooting each other nasty remarks. 

Mrs.Kim said she had no favourites, yet she would defend Jin a bit more than Suga making the Middle child fight for the justice.

Jin was having this bubbling fear inside him raising every minute since the past 10 minutes. It wasn't something he could say it out clearly what the hell it was it was more of like his instincts, his Omega instincts giving him some kind of hints.

"Mom, Where's Dad?" Jin asked, dropping the argument with Yoongi.

"Dad's Napping in the living room as usual now, don't change the topic and let's have a cook-off. I'm ready to make any dish you name it and I'll make it better than you, you scaredy cat." Yoongi snapped looking sharp with his feline eyes throwing daggers.

"Cat? You? Where's the Hyung you disrespectful jerk? And no thanks everybody knows I'm the only 10 here even if it is about looks or skills. Unlike you I don't need portions to make my food taste better." Jin snapped back looking at his younger brother both about to throw hands at each other.

Mrs. Kim knew the drill here's the point where she should stop her favourite drama or else they both might actually burn down the house.

"Enough both of you! Now shut up before I tape you mouth especially you Jin stop provoking him."

Jin huffed out air while Yoongi smirked at his small victory.

"And where's that little brat he and Tae haven't reached back yet how many times I have told him to message me if he's going to be late." Mrs.kim said to no one in particular, being a doting mom she was, she was always worried about her little pups, especially Jungkook who literally was her little pup even in size making her worry more.

Jin's expression changed when he heard that he already had a bad feeling bubbling inside him."Mom, we should track him tell this jerk to track him. I'm not feeling good, there's, there's something off." 

"You are not feeling good because you lie so much……. Hyung. "Im ThE OnlY 10 hEre." Yoongi mocked Jin's voice getting a hit from his mother making Yoongi whine a "MoOoom" 

"Stop disrespecting your Hyung Yoongi, he is older than you and now do as he says, track Jungkook right away God where that brat is." 

"You can't disrespect him Because he's older, You Can't Hurt him because he is younger than you, then what about me huh mom it's not my fault I'm the middle child here." Yoongi muttered slowly to himself, not moving still from his place.

"Yoongiii-" 

"Jeez fine ok I'm tracking that brat now I don't want to see him doing something nasty with a girl, he's growing up you know after all." Yoongi interrupted his Mom walking over to his room while Jin accompanied him.

"As if!" Jin giggled a bit "our Kookie and girls? The only one in he is head over heels is Taehyung and looking at how oblivious Tae is i don't find any action in the near future." Jin just laid on his bed while Yoongi took out his Hue crockery and set it up.

"Preach Hyung, but you know how it is, it doesn't take long for such matters to flip." 

🌨️✨🌨️