🌨️✨11🌨️ Was it? Yoongi Hyung? Making jokes? Now You gotta be kidding me.

(🌈🌠🌈 Hey my saccharine Dumplings I purple you.🌈🌠🌈)

【Please give love & support to this chapter♡】

🌨️11🌨️ Was it? Yoongi Hyung? Making jokes? Now You gotta be kidding me.

Jimin's Focus.

"Guys!!! You can't be serious. This is ridiculous! What- what if I drown." Jimin said standing at the edge of the cliff with Jin and Yoongi right behind him ready to push him down.

"Don't be stupid come on now quick Jump jump," Jin said getting bored of Jimin's Tantrums, although he was actually excited to see the act. As he had never seen a transformation of other species.

"Come on Jimin my boy-Fri- I mean my friend is the same as you I can sense your scent, and he is soon going to be here so there is nothing to worry about," Yoongi said nonchalantly.

Jimin eyes almost popped out at their attitude as if it was the safest thing to do and he was overreacting

"Oh you say it as it's not a big deal to trust some bunch of Crackhead strangers who think I am a mermaid or Merman I don't know whatever they are called and jump off a Warning don't Jump Cliff," Jimin said huffing air scared when he saw the strength of waves hitting enough to kill someone.

"Jimin! You got No Jams." Jungkook said who was just beside him as even he was excited to see what was going to happen to be possibly Merman Jimin and was sitting down at the edge of the cliff, his legs hanging down happily enjoying the scenery not a bit scared of the waves. While Jimin beside was scared to hell and back.

"Oh Shut up you whipped coconut fucking head," Jimin said. Half expecting to get beaten up by his older brothers who laughed.

"Yoongi Hyung don't you dare to laugh, I'm still mad at you, I don't want Taehyung to have any illness because of you." Jungkook snapped when he heard Yoongi's voice he had been dissing Yoongi for the past one hour now.

"Kook you and Jin Hyung have literally made me apologize to the sleeping Tae a couple of times, now let me go." Yoongi huffed in the air pouting unknowingly.

"Whatever." Jungkook mocked his Hyung's pouty lips.

"That doesn't make you any less guilty doing magic on Family unless it freaking Important," Jin said to which Yoongi didn't respond he was done with both of them.

"Ok fine guys I'll believe in you when I see your friend and then I'll Jump ok. Jimin said in between when he saw they all were diverted from him, the real issue was what they were here for.

Jimin had never expected this an hour ago when he was waiting at Taehyung House for him to be kidnapped like this by the Kim brothers knocking his best friend out of his senses and making him stand on the cliff making him Jump.

An hour ago.

"A what!" Taehyung screamed Looking at them as what an outrageous thing his Yoongi Hyung had said.

"Taehyung wait. They not." Jungkook tried to stop Taehyung.

"Jin Hyung, Jungkook what kind of stupidity is this, why would Jimin be- be a mermaid,- a Merboy whatever the hell?" Taehyung asked walking between them who were startled to see him.

It was pretty clear that he had heard Everything they said how dump had they considered Taehyung to be.

"Tae, listen to Hyung, we were just-just playing around with your new friend. Just pulling his leg, isn't it Jimin?" Jin asked Jimin hoping for him to back up his story.

"What- I mean, yeah they they were just playing a trick, yes that's what this is, this is absolutely the stupidest thing I heard, this is just bullshit," Jimin said, still dazed about the mermaid fact. He freaking used to be in the bathtub for hours, if that was so why didn't he sprout any tails. "Freaking idiots." Jimin thought while Taehyung was bringing down Havoc by his dramatic ass, and Jin trying to utter some argument.

"Tae, it's just a joke. Now drop it." Jungkook said walking up to him, holding his hand and taking him away "Now let's go you have class in like 10 minutes."

"Was it? Yoongi Hyung? Making jokes? Now You gotta be kidding me. Hyung what is this?" Taehyung asked leaving jungkook's hand walking up to Yoongi.

"Taebear, actually the thing is is.." Yoongi said tracing his finger on Taehyung's forehead he whispered
"Melatonify oblivion"
instantly Making Taehyung fall backward soon to hit his head on the ground, but was saved by Jungkook as he ran at his super-speed catching unconscious Tae before he hit the floor. "what the hell! Hyung! how many times have I told you not to use magic on him."Jungkook said, holding Taehyung's head inspecting any possible damage. Jimin came running to his best friend thinking that these people were actually quite dangerous and were his best friend safe here. "is he ok? Tae?"

"Yoongi. We had this under control." Jin said.

"Chill out jeez it's just a sleep-inducer spell he will be out for a few hours and be just fine when he wakes up,"Yoongi said nonchalantly as if what was the big deal.

Jungkook picked up the sleeping Taehyung when he saw Jimin was trying to do the same. Giving a glare to Yoongi, he walked up to Taehyung's room tucking him in his bed. While Jimin removed his jacket had shoes.

"Is he ok When do you think he will wake up?" Jimin asked Jungkook to which even he didn't know exactly.

"I don't know, maybe a few hours or so Hyung usually doesn't use his magic on tae often," Jungkook said to hear his bickering Hyung in the back.

"I had to do it ok Even you know how observant Taehyung is even if he brushed off things right now, he will definitely remember it and connect the puzzles."Yoongi was saying to Jin.

-----

Meanwhile,

Here at the cliff, Yoongi was still being ignored by jungkook, while Jimin was scared to death just standing there.

"Who made my Yoongi Hyung to sulk and pout like this?" They all heard at the cliff, making them look behind at the person, who was walking up to them with loud giggling accompanied.

____

Who do you think it is?♥️

💫💫💫💫♥️