🌨🌠45🌨Wrapped in a tiny fluffy white blanket.

"HUffff, finally I have got you all cleaned up. I  know you are all tired right?" Taehyung spoke to the now clean wolf pup, his ears staying in attention after a long warm bath with gentle soap.

Jungkook was feeling extremely tired but somehowTaehyung taking care of him talking to him was making him extremely joyful.

"Now I'll get you warm milk just stay here ok I'll get the milk. Taehyung said as if the wild

the animal would listen to him but Jungkook was anything but obedient to Taehyung

Taehyung never had to deal with the problems of milk storage. It was always the Kim family who took care of it. He had the milk powder but he wasn't sure if the wolf pup would like the milk powder milk, so he thought of getting a little fresh milk instead. 

He slightly locked his bedroom before going to the Kims.

"Aunty" Taehyung called out directly going to the kitchen. Showing his tiny bowl in front of him. "Can I get some milk?"

"Milk? Since when did you start drinking milk at night tae?" Mrs.Kim asked while filling the bowl. "Oh, it's not for me, it's for the puppy aunty. I was thinking it was probably hungry, don't you think hyung?" He asked Yoongi who was sitting at the counter. 

"Hmm yeah" Yoongi looked up from his mobile "of course it would be hungry." 

"Hungry?  he would be extra hungry these days Taehyu-" Mrs.Kim giggled, reminded of his cutest little one who gets extra hungry during the transformations but stopped suddenly realizing Taehyung's confused look.

"What- .. I mean is you know it wandered so far from its home we shouldn't just give him milk." Mrs.Kim quickly covered up her own slip.

"Yea tae wait I'll get the condensed milk. Can it's sweet usually that's the preferred choice of such pups, you know?" Yoongi walked in, opening a kitchen cabinet and getting 2 of the tiny cans they store specifically for Jungkook, who asks for the specific brand and sweetness during his transformation cycles they always kept it stored for his midnight cravings even sometimes.

"Oh is it .... I didn't know about it." Taehyung laughed, getting the cans from Yoongi and thanking him. 

________

Taehyung was happy to see the wolf pup happily attacking the condensed milk. He was delighted even more to see it when he placed the can before the wolf pup after he drank the warm milk. He was surprised to see how right Yoongi and Mrs.Kim were about wolf pups, maybe even he should have basic knowledge about such things.

The wolf pup completed both the condensed milk cans whileTaehyung got him all cleaned up afterward. They were currently seated on the sofa with Jungkook in Taehyung's lap wrapped in a tiny fluffy white blanket and Taehyung patting him slowly while watching the tv at the same time.

He was even more surprised to see how the wolf pup was so immersed in watching the show. Maybe it was all too surprising watching tv for the first time. Or the show was so great because it was his and jungkook's routine show.

Taehyung breathed in the earthy smell once again which was so intense by now he had thought that maybe after washing the pup the smell might fade away but it only became more intense after the pup was joyfully drinking the milk.

Taehyung sighed it was not as it was a bit smell it was extremely pleasant instead as if the smell of mud after the first time rain touched the ground. But something was bugging him "you know  pup it's weird we have only met once but-"

---------
I was away for a while had been traveling n was super busy but I kept writing up all the ideas that popped up i just have to expand on the idea I have jotted down I have updated my other story too please look up if you read my other book. Enjoy this chapter there are so many clues I'm putting in on a reveal in this story are you catching up?

Thank you for all who are voting my loveliest readers.💫