🌨️✨48🌨️Hyung has a girlfriend.

Quick Update for my sexy cutie lovelies.

Hope You all are doing well.

---------

Autumn's here Taehyung thought but he was still in the bed. His semester just got over. He should be jumping up and down and going out and stuffing himself with his favourite food as usual but today taehyung was still in bed thinking about the pup yoongi took away this morning. 

 He wasn't attached or something. But still, it felt melancholic.

 He heard the sound from the kitchen of chopping but that confused him Namjoon was trying to cook again he most probably would be successful this time at bringing down the house with him. Because Taehyung was still not over the last time when Namjoon had tried making soup for Jin and it splattered up to the kitchen roof.

Thanks to Jungkook he was able to clean up. Taehyung rushed out of his room in a second because Namjoon would definitely take the home, not the kitchen itself if.

"Oh, you are awake this early? Please wait, I actually learnt the omurice recipe I'm trying it out today. It's ok with you right?" Jungkook asked, looking at his mobile while still learning the recipe.

Taehyung nodded he had expected Namjoon but it was Jungkook instead. 

"Huh, Namjoon hyung might also like it. I should call him too!" Taehyung says walking back. 

"But he's not here. Jin and Namjoon both went to the library." Jungkook answers he was in a good mood, unusual as to his early cycle that had happened of transformation. But the transformation brought him closer to Taehyung. He was getting positive Taehyung might actually be supportive If his truth ever gets revealed.

"Is it?" Taehyung walks up looking over from jungkook's shoulder to look at what he is up to.

"Jeez, you should brush your teeth and look at the messy hair and take a bath when you are at it." Jungkook scolds in his normal mother hen mode.

"What, I already took a bath at like 8. I was just lying down so it looks Messy but jungkook?" 

"Yess"

"Did you meet the Wolf pup this morning?" Taehyung asks while Jungkook stops chopping through the bell peppers.

He laughs confused "wolf pup? Why do you ask?"  Jungkook tries not to act surprised he was too expressive for his own good. The fact that Taehyung was asking about himself had already got him sweating.

"Just! You,...... you smell like that pup." 

Jungkook laughs at it again which makes taehyung raise his eyebrows. "What's so funny?"

"It's Nothing I just had, you are right I had met the pup briefly this morning,"  Jungkook says focusing on frying the vegetables he was sure he might spill if Taehyung asked him more questions. He had become an expert in avoiding that topic yet it gave him the fear rush. Nothing to be seen from the outside but in his head, he was walking on eggshells.  

"Come to think of it, where were you yesterday? You just vanished. You missed a lot. You know me, Jimin and Yoongi hyung found the Wolf pup in the bushes last night. That poor thing was getting harassed by the dogs." Taehyung continued his blabbering 

"Tell me about it!" Jungkook said agreeing with Taehyung. 

"Huh? You knew?" Taehyung stopped looking straight at Jungkook.  "Oh yeah, I heard from Yoongi hyung." 

"You did? Ok then tell me the truth Jungkook!" Taehyung replies looking dead serious, taking a pause in between and asking dramatically.

"What? What truth are you asking about?" Jungkook asks he swears a bit while a part of the omelette breaks while flipping. 

"You know, about yesterday Yoongi Hyung and Jimin thing......, it's a secret but I can't keep it from you, but I think yoongi Hyung has a girlfriend. He brought scrunchies from Jimin. Can you believe that Jimin knows about her and we don't?" Taehyung sounds almost like whispering although it was just the two there. 

Jungkook stays quiet for a while looking back at his cooking and placing the filling inside the omelette. Finally breaking into laughter this time it wasn't awkward at all he almost cried from how hard he was laughing. 

"What? Yoongi Hyung and a girlfriend!! Taehyungieeeee you are too cute now stop I already messed it up a bit." Jungkook says flipping over the pan and placing the omurice perfectly fine on the plate although a bit of it was torn. 

"What? You don't believe me? You are going to regret this when Yoongi Hyung introduces his girlfriend and you would be all surprised and then I would say I told you so!" Taehyung fumes a bit by the way Jungkook disregards him.

"Is that so then I'll believe you! Now, are you ok....hey stop you can have the second batch this one is not up to the mark." Jungkook says watching taehyung already finishing half of the omurice it was definitely burning his mouth it was just out of the pan jungkook always found this to be Taehyung's superpowers.

"It's super tasty jungkook. You know I don't care about the shape anyways." Taehyung says in between his omurice.

"You still didn't answer where you were last night. I waited for you and you didn't even send me a text. You were so busy." Taehyung asks, unaware of the emotional turmoil Jungkook had been going through fear and laughter in the span of the last 30 mins.

----------
I'll update again this week
The next update is jimin-ami
And one more ship any suggestions
Taekook
Sope
Namjin?